Avon Park, FL *****
May 2013 to Present
● Cut, colored and styled clients' hair with precision and expertise.
● Advised customers on proper treatment of dry and damaged hair.
● Used various hair cutting tools including scissors, trimmers, clippers, razors and brushes.
Fish Pot, Orlando
2010 to May 2013
Assisted in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition
● Baked, roasted, broiled, and steamed meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods
● Checked temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, and heating equipment to ensure proper functioning
● Cleaned and inspected galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas
● Cleaned and sterilized equipment and facilities
● Cleaned and organized eating, service, and kitchen areas
● Trained kitchen staff on proper use of equipment, food handling, and portion sizing.
Orlando, fl - Agent
May 2009 to October 2010
Documented all customer inquiries and comments thoroughly and quickly.
● Coordinated between billing department and customers to resolve problems.
● Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
● Entered data promptly and efficiently with a 97% accuracy rate.
● Greeted customers in a timely fashion, while quickly determining their needs.
● Answered customer questions about product availability.
● Accurately logged all daily calls and receiving orders.
BA in Business Management
October 2011 to Present
High school diploma
Highly motivated, fast learner, self starter individual with experience in customer service and providing excellent care and service to customers. Completed and met all metrics and goals set by the company and properly follow safety guidelines and regulations set. Produced and increase revenue on individual accounts. Help aid in the customer satisfaction and experience.