Systems Analyst - American Institutes for Research
San Jose, CA 95123
firstname.lastname@example.org - 240-***-****
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Customer Success/ Implementation Manager
SocialSurvey [Start Up] - Dublin, CA - December 2015 to Present Responsibilities
Customer Success Manager responsible for maintaining and growing the existing customer base for SocialSurvey, a startup that offers online reputation management for mortgage and real estate.
-Conducted online training sessions to new clients and led on boarding process to ensure success rate
-Help drive adoption and maintain top accounts with key stakeholders
-Strategist on new business and expanded footprint into existing accounts
-Devised and conducted continuous best practice webinar sessions to the install base
-Generated analytical utilization reports to influence renewal business and drive user adoption
-Developed promotional email marketing campaigns to generate awareness and retain user adoption
-Responsible for make sure that we provide optimal service with monthly calls as well as setting up their account and providing their website with coding and graphics.
-Empower clients through training them on the solutions we implement including providing technical support to end users.
Environment: Salesforce, Zendesk, API, MongoDB, SQL, JIRA, MS Office Systems Analyst/ Data Analyst I
American Institutes for Research - Washington, DC - April 2014 to December 2016 Responsibilities
The System Analyst will serve as a primary point of contact for all customers, both internal and external, providing technical assistance and deployment assistance to customers and internal stakeholders. Answer questions or resolve system problems in via email, and phone from remote locations.
• Provide remote support and on-site technical training for Item Bank System clients
• Responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software faults across Windows systems
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with fellow team
• Provided high levels of technical support for internal staff and contractors
• SQL used for the purpose of updating item bank structure, updating test, creating new rows for current content, running report for testing statistics.
• Created and maintained SQL Scripts to perform back-end testing on MS SQL server database.
• Tested the Web application to ensure the flow of that application functionality. Environment: Bugzilla, MS Office, MS SQL server, SQL Management Studio, JIRA, Fogbugz Software Analyst / Business Analyst
FEi Systems - Columbia, MD - December 2012 to April 2014 Responsibilities
The Software Support Specialist will serve as a primary point of contact for all customers, both internal and external, providing technical assistance and deployment assistance to customers and internal stakeholders. Answer questions or resolve system problems in person, via telephone, or from remote locations. Assist in developing test plans and perform system testing as required. Work in a deadline-driven environment collaboratively with the rest of the product team through every step of the software development process.
• Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, and web.
• Work with Project Managers / Release Manager to prepare Business Requirements to create Test plans, and Test Cases.
• Interact effectively with customers and internal developers
• Research potential new clients and pitch individual account management solutions for a range of financial advisory and private investment businesses
• Identify client needs and develop customized solutions; this involves understanding primary objectives and implementing solutions to established budgets
• Assist in testing new software functionality prior to release
• Served as the link between consultants, external clients and our internal team of system developers.
• Managed the systems specification to changes in the system. Software Support Engineer
Creditron - Rockville, MD - August 2010 to December 2012 Primary responsibilities include troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing production software issues, developing monitoring solutions, performing software maintenance and configuration, implementing the fix for internally developed code (C/C performing SQL queries, updating, tracking and resolving technical challenges. Responsibilities also include working alongside development on Creditron ItemAge Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of support processes and documentation of our systems.
• Escalate issues to appropriate areas of responsibility and monitor to ensure they are resolved within established departmental timeframes.
• Provide assistance via telephone and remote desktop sharing (e.g. WebEx).
• Work with third party vendors to place hardware support calls and resolve issues.
• Maintain and update incident management database for tracking purposes.
• Support our company's proprietary payment processing software.
• Support the physical hardware which process payments
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems is required (XP, Vista, etc.) Service Desk Analyst
Department of Veterans Affairs - MSTI - May 2008 to June 2010 Responsible for functioning as an initial point of contact for a variety of VA staff contacting the VA Service Desk (VASD) for information and assistance. Respond for telephone calls, automated request, emails for technical support. Log and track requests for support into the VA's national problem tracking system, currently the Enterprise Support Solutions (ESS) Remedy application. Prioritize customer's incidents, requests, and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately, and applied the escalation process when necessary. Triaging support involves Windows XP and MAC OS application, VistA systems, Patch Installation, and various Servers. Required to use constant multi-tasking skills and adapt to constant changes in priorities, procedures, and organizational structures.
MBA in Information Systems
Hood College - Frederick, MD
M.S. in Information Technology
Hood College - Frederick, MD
2010 to 2012
B.A. in English
Stillman College - Tuscaloosa, AL
SQL (5 years), Windows 7/8 (5 years)
Operating Systems: MAC OS, Windows XP, Windows 7/8, Scientific Applications: Visual Studios 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, ReportBuilder 1.0/3.0 Technical Drawing: Microsoft Visio, Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator. Office Applications: Office 2010/11/13, Office 365, SQL Server 2010, SharePoint Internet Development: HTML/CSS
Database: SQL, Microsoft Access
Remote: WebEx, Live Help, GoToMyPC, GoToMeeting, join me Ticketing Systems: Remedy, NetSuite, VS TFS, Fogbugz, JIRA
Reporting: Created the SQL used in Pre-defined queries. Updated stored procedures as logic changed. Configuration: Created the SQL to update the meta data used to customize client systems. Leadership: Provide SQL instruction to our Business Analyst new hires during formalized training.