OBJECTIVE: To position my skills within a growing company where I can apply my experience to increase the company’s reputation and profitability. I am seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve and establish an enjoyable career.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Customer Focus, Customer Service, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Problem Solving & Multi-tasking
Ability to stand/sit/bend/lift heavy equipment/items
Ability to learn quickly, multitask in busy environments and prioritize multiple activities
Ability to obtain, BLS, CPR certification and Food Handlers card
Knowledgeable of safe practices in patient care
Effective and clear communicator and speaker
Compassionate, encouraging, kind, and patient
Provide quality and professional customer care, answering customer questions and providing information by phone and in-person
Computer Skills: Microsoft Word & Excel, Data Entry
Operate office equipment: Copier, Scanner, multi-line phones
Unload goods, stock shelves, price tag items, receive and sort goods
Proficient math and problem solving skills, self-starter and team player
RN Villa Care Center March 2016 – Present
●Assisting residents with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting.
●Transferring residents to the dining room and serving meals.
●Able to read, understand and follow resident service plans.
Princeton Village Retirement May 2015- July 2015
Caregiver Clackamas, OR
● Perform simple procedures as an extension of therapy services under the direction and supervision of the nurse, e.g. range of motion exercises, assistance in ambulation or exercises.
● Performs personal care activities including bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, skin care/nail care, oral hygiene, shaving, dressing, and others as directed/requested.
● Performs household services essential to health care at home including meal preparation/feeding, laundry and ironing, changing/laundering bed linens, light housekeeping and other services as offered.
● Initiates and participates in leisure activities provided for residents. Encourages residents to socialize and participate in planned activities or programs and to develop friendships with other residents.
● Assists in the administration of medications under the direction and supervision of the nurse (per state regulations and facility policy).
● Observes and documents the health and emotional condition of each resident, promptly reporting all changes to the nurse.
● Responds promptly and courteously to resident requests for assistance and emergency pull cords.
● Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for residents by observing infection control practices, following facility guidelines, and reporting unsafe situation to the nurse.
● Assist with moving and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
● Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
● Provide special resident services offered by the facility.
● Attend and participate in in-services as required by federal, state and company requirements.
● Maintain a work environment that is clean and presents a professional image.
● Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties
In-Home Care January 2014 – November 2014
Caregiver Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria
●Maintain clean living space, administer medicines and steady fluids, maintain hygiene, encourage patient in activities.
● Support patient with compassion and encouragement.
● Accompany patient to doctor appointments and maintain communication with doctors to determine patient’s needs.
●Provide physical support to assist in daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising.
●Monitor patient’s condition and symptoms.
Goodwill Industries April 2013 – December 2013
Site Donation Attendant Lake Oswego, OR
●Receive, sort and pack allowable donated goods according to current GICW requirements. ●Provide quality, friendly customer service, greeting customers at their vehicle and assisting with unloading items.
●Keep site and surrounding area neat, clean, and orderly. Keep ADC team leaders informed of problems related to the job.
●Prepare records and reports as required. Secure site and donations to prevent theft and vandalism.
Lauricees Designs January 2000 – January 2011
Manager/Owner Umuahia-Abia State, Nigeria
●Design products and goods, create patterns and directions with measurements for staff to follow.
●Manage employee staff of 4-5 people.
●Coordinate and source for all product materials.
●Perform all sales and marketing of products and company through travel, advertisements, and media in form of press releases.
●Provide customer service with individual buyers and companies.
●Communicate between staff, business partners, and customers by phone, email and in person meetings.
●Promptly deliver goods to customers.
Red Star Communications January 2002 – January 2004
Business Executive Abuja, Nigeria
●Marketing products & open sales outlets.
●Determine requirements by working with customers.
●Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating, and providing information.
●Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions implementing solutions, escalating unresolved problems.
●Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information, completing transactions, forwarding requests.
●Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts, explaining new features.
●Maintain call center database by entering information.
●Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, reporting malfunctions.
B.A. with Honors, Christian Religious Studies 1998
University of Jos Jos - Plateau, Nigeria