: business analytics specialist CV
[Contact Details] 778-***-****
[Profile] Leveraging a solid technological background with excellent interpersonal skills, I am a highly accomplished Operations & Technology Manager looking to channel my passion and aptitude for Business Analytics to a specialized role.
• “Mover & shaker”; incite & rally team to deliver goals.
• Create a culture of going the extra mile.
• Live and teach organisational values and vision.
• Drive a culture of perpetual process improvement and customer satisfaction.
• Effective in successfully managing change.
• Coaching and mentoring skills to motivate and develop others.
• Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
• Hands on, fun, trusting collaborative approach.
• Ability to cultivate a setting requiring engagement and teamwork.
• Flexible and adaptable to evolving pulse of the organisation.
[Technical Skills] • Champion of, and experienced in, utilizing innovation and technology to deliver objectives & improve processes.
• Focus on harnessing and building algorithms, data mining and analytics in decision making and strategic direction.
• Highly experienced in assessing, designing and implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Application Program Interface (API) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
• Employment of Six Sigma strategies, ROI and cost-benefit analysis in process improvement and reporting.
• Systems, procedures, workflow and policies design and management.
• Analytical, creative, solution-focused.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Creative, “outside the box” problem solving ability.
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint: Advanced.
• SalesForce, NetSuite, Ostendo, Retail Manager, Oracle: Intermediate.
• Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat: Intermediate.
[Education] Bachelor of Commerce (Economics) / Bachelor of Arts (Sociology) Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia
Results: GPA 6
• Academic Excellence Award
• Recipient of Commonwealth Education Scholarship
Diploma of Business Management & Administration
Gold Coast Institute of TAFE, Gold Coast, Australia Grade 12 Senior Certificate
Elanora State High School, Gold Coast, Australia
Results: OP 2; QCS Test: A
• Advanced Mathematics, Legal Studies & Business Studies Highest Achiever Award
• Student Council President
Page 2 of 2
: business analytics specialist CV
[Employment] Operations & Technology Manager [Natural Source, Vancouver, BC, Canada] October 2014 – Current www.naturalsourcesnacks.ca
Supplier of health food to tech companies, designed to enhance corporate culture.
• Architect & implement ERP system comprising of Purchasing, Inventory Management, Sales, Invoicing and Reporting.
• Build dynamic algorithms for predictive purchasing, business analytics and monitoring of consumption trends.
• Build and generate management reports, including subsequent investigation & recommendations.
• Work directly with CEO and GM on business strategy, overall company performance and profitability.
• Lead & champion process improvement initiatives.
• Identify, recommend and implement changes to improve lean inventory management objectives, employee productivity and cost reduction.
• Design, execute and manage technological integration, supply chain processes, employee resources and information systems.
• Lead, motivate and train team in line with company culture and vision, to deliver service and support that will result in the highest possible levels of customer and employee satisfaction.
• Lead by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork, collaboration and fun.
• Direct client CRM to ensure highest level of service delivery. Operations Manager [Boyd Blue, Gold Coast, Australia] March 2012 – July 2014 www.boydblue.com
Furniture and home décor sourced around the globe, distributed Australia-wide to both wholesale and retail markets.
• Oversaw daily operations of head office & 4 external wholesale showrooms.
• Managed and improved efficiencies across day to day Operations workflow.
• Lead Customer Care, Warehouse, Orders and Administration teams;
• Directed and enhanced activities concerned with OH&S, inventory control, 3PL, merchandising, pricing, sales and distribution.
• Established reporting to measure KPIs, productivity and goal achievement.
• Administered purchasing, freight forwarding, QC, stock control & logistics.
• Managed international supplier relationships and performance scoping India, USA, China, Italy, The Philippines and Indonesia.
• Analysed and increased the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT, Customer Care, Logistics and Finance), through hard and soft technology improvements to each function.
• Established and implemented ERP software in support of increased productivity and change management; resulting in a 40% revenue
• Simplified data and processes within a complex business model with over 12,000 SKU’s serving wholesale, trade and retail sectors.