firstname.lastname@example.org - 917-***-****
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Active Transport Services Incorporated - Brooklyn, NY - March 2016 to Present Responsibilities
Assure client merchandise or package is received in the condition it was originally packaged. Navigate the GPS in order to find the best route to travel to the contracted delivery business address by expected delivery time. Assisted in the process of deciding which package will be delivered in logical order. Accurately keep records of daily package deliveries independently contracted. Skills Used
I demonstrate a strong sense of detail especially when I have to navigate the best routes to take, insure the fastest route during delivery.
M &W Home Restoration - Brooklyn, NY - October 2013 to July 2015 Participated in the process of rehabilitating private homes and rental properties. Assisted in demolition projects and the removal of debris located on site.
• Installed ceramic and vinyl tiles, hard wood flooring, exterior, interior doors.
• Repsireded damaged sheet rock, plumbing fixtures appliances and electrical wiring.
• Responsible included sealing all holes, sanding, priming and painting walls. Administrative Assistant
Putnam Properties - Brooklyn, NY - August 2004 to March 2013 Maintained office calendar, recorded minutes of contractual meetings. Answered, recorded telephone messages, transferred calls to participating company members. Organized the details of special company events, client meetings and business luncheons. Provided document management support to manager utilizing MS word and Excel programs. Accurately recorded monthly tenant rental payments in Excel and Quickbook databases. Deposited tenants monthly rental property checks, money orders and cash in company bank account.
Assistant Project analyst
Audits & Surveys Worldwide - New York, NY - April 2001 to May 2004 New York,
• Updated and converted data in excel, FoxPro databases, created pet food market projections to be analyzed by marketing team.
• Supervised clerical staff responsible for sales data forms used for product coding.
• Responsible for print production of analytical data and market reports due by scheduled deadlines.
• Organized regional data of product stock and store purchase audit forms monthly and quarterly. Sales Representative
Bloomingdale's - New York, NY - November 1998 to March 2001 Attended vendor sponsored demonstrations and product knowledge seminars.
• Provided service to customers, determined their needs and expectations to create a "best fit" sale.
• Resolved customer complaints, processed product returns and executed account receivable for bill payment. Computer Skills
Windows 2000, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook EDUCATION
Anticipate BA in Business/Public Administration
Medgar Evers College - Brooklyn, NY
2015 to 2017