Bulk Plant Supervisor
email@example.com - 432-***-****
• Proven ability to perform at and above standards in adverse environment
• Strong competency for analyzing a situation, understanding problems, and developing solutions to deliver desired results
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Responsible for continuous development and execution of standard procedures/best practices WORK EXPERIENCE
Bulk Plant Supervisor
Schlumberger - Midland, TX - August 2014 to January 2016
• Trained and supervised 22 Bulk Plant personnel in operations, maintenance, logistics, and safety
• Create material forecast and planning, mitigating negative circumstances from supplier material shortages.
• Created an improvement program focusing on plant efficiency and production. This program lead to the bulk plant breaking revenue goals and lowering NPT to record levels
• Responsible for the stocking and replenishment of bulk, chemical, and maintenance products. Created Min/ Max levels, and forged lasting relationships with 3rd party suppliers
• Ensure quick and accurate billing cycles, providing problem resolution and documentation to the AR team.
• Oversaw the correct use of Purchase Orders, SAP transactions, and inventory receipts Field Ticketing Specialist
Schlumberger - Midland, TX - January 2014 to August 2014
• Maintained complete field inventory for chemicals and proppant. Ensured correct usage, timely replenishment, and quick invoicing, resulting in a reduction of usage variance to less than 2%.
• Promoted above peers and seniors to become program auditor and instructor, providing classroom and on the job training to new personnel.
• Conducted goods receipts, transfer postings, and audited well information in SAP. Crew Leader
Flying Colors Aircraft Painting - Orleans, IN - September 2009 to January 2012
• Streamlined work schedules and job responsibilities, improving on time completion rate by 20% and lowering cost overhead by $36,000 annually.
• Supervised a crew of 7 laborers, promoting teamwork, safety, and job efficacy.
• Implemented standard safety procedures for working with hazardous chemicals, reducing the chance of accidents and improving laborer safety.
• Created a best practices manual that streamlined training and improved worker efficiency. Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance NCO
United States Army Germany - August 2008 to July 2009
• Operated and maintained sensitive and classified equipment worth over $3,000,000.
• Created and implemented safety procedures and protocols for destruction of confidential material while assigned as Company Safety Officer.
• Created a standard operating procedure for reconnaissance assets dealing with MIA/DUSTWUN soldiers in Iraq, receiving commendation of achievement for meritorious service. Intelligence Analyst
United States Army - Fort Huachuca, AZ - July 2005 to August 2008
• Graduated at the top of 2005-2006 Intelligence Analyst Course, receiving a certificate of achievement and extensive cross training with other intelligence disciplines.
• Continually impressed supervisors and peers with performance and integrity, receiving an early promotion to Private First Class, Specialist, and Sergeant.