GREGORY MARTIN PITT
**** ******* ***** **** *** Bruno, CA 94066
Objective: To obtain a challenging position utilizing current experience and an opportunity to learn new skills with the possibility of potential advancement
ABC Worldwide Transportation, San Mateo, CA
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative/Scheduler January 2016 to Current
• Dispatching orders and Relaying Messages and Special Instructions
• Assuring Scheduled Trips are completed and checked for accuracy
• Scheduling and routing vehicles for pickup and dropping off clients
• Verifying information such as name, address, locations and special instructions of the passengers
• Providing drivers with directions and anticipating route changes
• Answering several phone lines and two-way radio system
• Taking live reservations while communicating effectively with customers and drivers providing concise instruction and/or information
• Use effective listening skills to collect required information or to identify potential problems
• Developing relationships with customers and drivers
• Utilize relationships to influence others and gain willing cooperation
ABM System Parking, LLC, San Francisco, CA
Curbside Van Coordinator/On-Call Supervisor at San Francisco Intl. Airport October 2009 to January 2016
• Supports Management in the commitment to Operational Excellence; complies with all company policies and procedures, Airport rules and regulations and Standard Operational Procedures
• Providing superior customer service to all who all they interact within the course of their duties
• Communicating with Airport van operators and drivers regarding the requirements associated with providing Door-to-Door service to the traveling public
• Working in the dedicated lots for Limousines and Ride Share vehicles (Uber, Lyft, etc.) to ensure that all vehicles have their placards to operate within the Airport
• Making announcements and assisting passengers in locating their desired mode of transportation; provides information and directions, provides assistance to those with special needs
• Maintains order and boards passengers according to established and defined procedures
• Ensures compliance with all Airport rules and regulations and standard operating procedures associated with services provided
• Accurately records all trip activity on forms provided by the Company
• Provides an additional layer of safety and security to the patrons and Airport
• As supervisor, assists helping coordinators on duty as needed in certain situations and reporting to Shift Manager on duty as required
Williams Lea, San Francisco, CA
Office Services Specialist at Foley Lardner LLP September 2008 to January 2009
• Process high volumes of incoming and outgoing mail. Deliver mail and packages throughout the client location, following applicable distribution procedures.
• Complete large numbers of reprographics requests according to job ticket instructions.
• Bind, cut, and/or assemble reprographics jobs as necessary.
• Loaded copiers with paper and toner as needed.
• Setup conference rooms including audio/visual equipment, furniture configuration, and food/beverages as needed.
• Assisted with reception coverage, including managing multiple phone lines and visitor check-in.
• Handled sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
• Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
Morgan, Lewis and Bockius LLP (formerly known as Bingham McCutchen LLP), San Francisco, CA May 1999 to May 2008
Office Services Assistant
• Delivering documents, packages from various vendors to staff, associates and partners of firm.
• Processing, sorting and delivering of mail within the firm.
• Worked at Mail Center Service Desk, handling various mail, messenger and vendor requests from staff.
• Ability to meet critical mail/shipping deadlines.
• Processing invoices as requested by supervisors for vendors.
• Calculated totals of processed mail at end of business day.
• Maintained stock of mail, shipping supplies.
• Training new employees on department procedures as needed.
• Videotaping of various of onsite attorney development training classes and various offsite events.
• Assisting Mail Center Coordinator in his duties, supervised department members in absence of managers/coordinator.
Pitney Bowes Management Services, San Francisco, CA January 1997 to May 1999
Customer Service Representative for Pacific Gas & Electric Company
• Copying litigation documents as requested by legal secretaries and attorneys.
• Delivering completed assignments to the offices within the law department.
• Faxing interoffice documents to several departments within the company as well as outside offices.
• Delivering documents, copies, court filings, memorandums as needed to various PG&E departments.
• Sorting and delivering company mail within the law department.
• Calculating total number of copies completed each day Training new employees on procedures regarding deliveries.
UltraEx Messenger Service, San Francisco, CA March 1996 to January 1997
• Coordinated with other messengers in field to ensure each assignment was carried out properly and as efficiently as possible.
• Trained new messengers on company policies, procedures and assignments.
• Delivered and picked up documents as dispatched.
• Assisted driving messengers with deliveries and pickups as necessary.
Sears Automotive Center, San Bruno, CA May 1991 to December 1994
Customer Service Consultant
• Assisted customers with questions regarding merchandise and services.
• Sold various automotive accessories and services.
• Quality checked work of automotive mechanics against work invoices.
• Prepared work estimates on followup maintenance.
• Communicated with automotive dealer representatives and parts warehouse salespeople.
• Took inventory and maintained stock of automotive accessories.
• Balanced sales register at end of business day.
• Supervised other employees in absence of department managers.
• Assigned service orders to automotive mechanics.
• Assisted customers at service desk.
• Provided time estimates to customers for services being performed.
• Calculated percentages of service work completed daily.
• Able to make concise decisions under pressure.
• Supervisory and trainer experience.
• Goal oriented and proactive in all endeavors.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation.
• Work well independently or within group settings.
• Systems shipping experience: FedEx PS/Ship, UPS World Ship and DHL World Ship. FleetMatics and Livery Systems as well.