*** ***** ****** ***. *********, Texas 75146
As a bilingual professional, I am seeking to obtain a position where I can utilize interpersonal computer and clerical skills. I am a flexible employee who will offer my employer peace of mind in knowing that my work will be of high quality and completed to expectation.
April 2016 Bachelor of Science in Accounting
March 2013 Associate of Applied Science in Paralegals Studies
• GPA 3.8
Lancaster ISD¬ – Lancaster High School Lancaster, Texas
Administrative Assistant September 2015 – Present
• Prepare correspondence, forms, reports, etc., for the department head and other department staff members using personal computer.
• Compile pertinent data as needed when preparing various state and local reports.
• Maintain physical and computerized departmental files.
• Maintain student records as needed
• Perform routine bookkeeping tasks, including simple arithmetic operations, for the department.
• Assist with the preparation of purchase orders and payment authorizations.
• Monitor and process personnel time records including leave requests and reports; compile information and submit to central office
• Answer incoming calls, take reliable messages, and route to appropriate staff.
• Maintain a schedule of appointments and make travel arrangements for department staff.
• Receive, sort, and distribute mail and other documents to department staff.
• Maintain confidentiality of information.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Lancaster ISD¬ – West Main Elementary Lancaster, Texas
Registrar/PEIMS Clerk/Administrative Assistant August 2013 – September 2015
• Enrolled students
• Took attendance on a daily basis and report to Administration
• Filed truancy on students who have missed too many days
• Received and directed incoming calls, take reliable messages and route to appropriate staff
• Assisted school principal and staff
• Prepared correspondence, forms, to reports for principal/teacher
• Maintained confidentiality or information.
Lancaster ISD¬ – Elsie Robertson Middle School Lancaster, Texas
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant October 2008 – June 2013
• Received and direct incoming calls, take reliable messages and route to appropriate staff
• Authored professional correspondence to customer and vendors
• Assisted parents in checking student in and out of school
• Received, sorted and distributed mail, messages, documents and over deliveries
• Maintained confidentiality
• Coordinated assignments for students to be received by parents
• Assisted office manager with light booking
• Worked independently and assist secretaries in subordinate office on procedural matters
Affordable Credit Repair Dallas, Texas
Loan Processor February 2000 – October 2008
• In charged of the front-office operations and provided impeccable customer service.
• Reponsibled for taking full application for a payday loan and doing research on the customer’s credit history to find the appropriate loan that would fir the company’s guidelines, as well as the customer’s current income situation.
• Responsibled for making outbound calls to customers with delinquent loan accounts and making sure their accounts were brought out of the negative and into an active status.
• Responsibled for bank deposits, print and log check requests and verified transaction accuracy, and handles cash flow on a daily basis.
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Competent with computer and numerous software applications
• General office skills
• Ability to execute a number of projects
• Customer service
• Front-office operations