email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Work Experience
Current Intern at Cyber Security Lab-Central Research Laboratory, BEL, Bangalore Jul 2015 Multi-Execution Platform Based Environment Evasive Malware Detection As a part of M. Tech. program pursuing internship at CRL. The project aimed at customizing malware execution environments for behavioral analysis of evasive malwares for windows OS. Jul 2013-Jul 2014 Assistant System Engineer at TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES, Pune Windows Phone App Development
3 Months of Initial Learning Program at Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
– Windows Phone App as proof of concept.
The project aimed at developing an application using C#, which would fetch and update real time data of product sales on live tiles.
– Automated Multiplex Ticket Booking System during Initial Learning Program at TCS Ahmedabad(2013-14).
The project aimed at developing a web application using ASP.NET, in which we designed the web pages and database by considering 3-Tier architecture. Application was useful for real time ticket booking system.
May 2016 Master of Technology in Cyber Security,
(Expected) Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DU, DRDO), Pune, Maharashtra Projects – Threat assessment of college network & Web Application VAPT The project aimed at performing a penetration testing for security vulnerabilities in the server config- urations, firewall policies and rules, web applications running on the servers specified as part of the scope.
– Stealthy Application - Keylogger.
The project aimed at studying software keylogger mechanisms, its various features, system specifications for the specific keyloggers, its implementation part and the various tools and techniques which makes it stealthier for system task manager(Windows OS). June 2013 Undergraduate Degree in Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication,
Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
– Thesis: “Real Time Face Detection using Principal Component Analysis(PCA)” The project aimed at designing GUI based face detection application in MATLAB by using PCA algorithm. CGPA: 7.995/10
June 2009 H.S.C., Maharashtra State Board, Maharashtra Final Grade : 80.33/100
June 2007 S.S.C., Maharashtra State Board Final Grade : 85.69/100 Computer Skills
Basic Burp Suite,MATLAB, sql, Windows Internals, Rapid Miner, LATEX, Knowledge:
Intermediate Linux (Ver-Kali), Python, C, Cuckoo sandbox, Metasploit framework,Ettercap, Knowledge: Ollydbg, Malware Analysis, Nmap, Network Simulator, VirtualBox, VMWare, QEMU.
March 2016: Paper “Evolution of Evasive Malwares: A Survey“ has been communicated in
“(IEEE) International Conference On Computational Techniques In Informa- tion and Communication Technologies, New Delhi, India” (Paper Accepted) Scholarships
July 2014: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) Scholarship for M. Tech June 2009-2013: Central Sector Merit Scholarship
ACHIEVEMENTS AND EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Part of organizing committee in SPACE-2014 International Conference on Cryptography, Privacy and Security held at DIAT, Pune.
- Part of organizing committee in National Conference on Electronics and Computer En- gineering (NCECE-2016) held at DIAT, Pune.
- B.E. project was rated among top five projects in Department.
- Member of Students Alumni Team (GECA-SAT) of Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad.
- Voluntarily participating as a Security Researcher in Bug Bounty programs.
- Part of National Cadet Course training.
2016 - SecurityXploded community meet, Bangalore, India 2014 - Metasploit(Exploitation tools) framework Workshop for Vulnerability Analysis and Penetration Testing organized by DIAT, Pune.
- Workshop on High Performance Computing organized by DIAT, Pune.
- Workshop on High Performance Computing organized by Intel and CDAC, Pune.
- Digital Forensics workshop organized by CDAC, Trivendrum. 2012-13 - Workshop on GECA ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION (GRAIG) at GECA, Aurangabad.
- Workshop on Life Communication Skills organized by TCS at GECA. KEY- STRENGTHS
Team Player, Honesty, Self Motivation, Composure
Marathi:Mothertongue English:Working Proficiency Hindi:Fluent Interests and Activities
Trekking, Cycling, Chess, Kabaddi, Travelling