Gianmarco M. Miranda
** ****** **. ***. ** Hackensack, NJ 07601
OJBECTIVE: To obtain a position as a Journeyman Mechanical Technician, where I can use all my acquired Manufacturing Maintenance proficiencies in the Electrical, Mechanical, and HVAC field. My array of professional experience in the Food, Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical industry will provide me with a good support of knowledge for any new opportunity presented to me.
07/2015-09/2015 FIRMENICH Newark, NJ (CONTRACT JOB-AGENCY)
• Maintain the pipe lines and valves in operation. Assisting technicians on plant refinery, become skilled at chemicals and chemistry components. CMM sensors circuit control room skilled. Work in combination with engineers and Managers to prevent any failure on the extremely hazardous tanks, using the adequate calibration.
• Vessel tanks, reactors and vacuum pumps
• Electrical assistant in general
04/2015-07/2015 Dr. Pepper Snapple Group. Carteret, NJ (CONTRACT JOB-AGENCY)
• General Maintenance Mechanic. Electro mechanic assisting the technician and collaborate to the supervisor for improve and effectiveness for high speed equipment, SAP model role for the machinery. Sharing ideas for superior perform to my co-workers.
• Electrical Troubleshoot
• Packing and Line Production Assistant
8/2010-04/2014 Intercos America. Congers, NY.
• Tech-Mechanic: Bulk Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical and Food Equipment. Mechanic Supervisor, responsible for bulk powder and cosmetic department. Assigning PM and labor functions to the shifts. In charge for the changed and modification of the equipment for effectiveness function. Testing equipment for appropriate sanitation. Audits and documented inspection for P&G, Johnson and Johnson, FDA and OSHA. Inventory, International orders, Parts and hiring personal selection for the company. Responsible for the HVAC system and boilers in the facility.
• Lead Mechanic and Industrial Facility Maintenance. Responsible for Innovation, Upgrade, Rebuild and Modified Industrial Equipment Machineries.
• Vacuum Kettles, Ribbon Blenders, Planetary Mixers, Micronizing Jet Mills, Video Jets, Turbo Emulsifier, Filling and Caps Equipment, Packing Fold Lines and Film Equipment, Capsulate, Centrifuge Labs, Label Machines, Tubing-Bottles Filling, Vacuum Sealers, Sifting Vibratos, and Roller Mills, Machine Shop Fabricator
• Automation Packers System: Cartoners, Tray Sealers, Conveyance, Electrical Troubleshoot, Drivers, Motors AC/DC 480V-220V, Servomotors, and Stepper motors, Encoders Tachometer and Calibration (RPM), Pumps and Blowers. Heat Transfer System (Chromalox)
• DI water System, Compressor, Refrigeration, Boiler Operator Assistant and Chillers, Dusk Collector, Palletizers.
4/2005-6/2010 North Jersey Media Group. “The Record” (Newspaper) Hackensack, NJ.
• A-Mechanic: Production Support and Maintenance Machinist. Follow and redirect all maintenance perform on SAP and supervisors. Checking all failure and fails occur previous operation, inspect and report to parts and inform to SAP the time and fix period required. Make all the requirements set up for Printers and developers; running and reporting the proper documentation in files.
• Press Mechanical Technician, Hydraulics and Pneumatics Web Printer System, Clipper Belts and Rolls DEMATIC-Conveyors, Roller-Cylinders and Nips, Inserters, Stackers-Hoppers, Strapping, Auto Palletizers, Electronic Assistant install (High Voltage), and Developer Printers Technician; AFGA and FUJI.
• General Machine Shop (Lathe and Miller Vertical).
10/2003-4/2005 Nexus Plastics. Hawthorne, NJ.
• Industrial Extruder Mechanic: Plastic and Polyethylene. Preventive Maintenance and coordinator facility, responsible for Chillers cooling system and thermos controller’s temperature. Work performing and reporting labor to plant manager for changing on the plants or repairs.
• Maintain The Plastic Extrusion Equipment Components and Calender System.
• Rollers, Hydraulic Cylinders, Melt Pumps, Heaters, Clutch-Drivers and Shredders.
• Thermos Controllers, Pluming, General Installation, and Electrical Troubleshoot.
• Chillers Control Operator, Compressor and Dryer, Boiler Operator Apprentice.
1/2002-10/2003 American Pipe and Bending. Edison, NJ.
• Welder Fabricator: SMAW, MIG, TIG. Pipe Fitter and Structural Fabricator. Fabricator and design according to client’s request, dealing with vendor and metal manufacture. Orders and installation to the Tri-State.
• Trailers and Trucks Repair, Lift gate, Pipe Bender Fabricator for conEdison.
• I-Bean Construction Frames, Mill Rollers Drum Parts, and Refinery Experiences.
• Services the Tri-State as an Iron Worker.
• Automobile and Diesel Apprentice.
3/1998 -12/2001 Parker Hannifin Corp. Belleville, NJ.
• Operator Assembler: Orbital Arc Welding Tubing Machine, Responsible for inventory on CNC line production as a Lead person; applying testing and quality control to specific valves. Began working as a welder assembler and machine operator.
• Manufactured Ultra High Purity Valves and Fittings for Compressed Gas System.
• SST (Stainless Steel) and Ti (Titanium) TIG Process Welding.
• CNC Lead Person Assembler, QC Blueprint inspector, Parts Coordinator.
EDUCATION: Virgen Inmaculada High School, Lima, Peru. 12/91
New Jersey City University. Jersey City, NJ. “ESL” & “Liberal Arts” 12/ 97
Bergen County Technical School. Hackensack NJ “Welding Program” 12/98
General Technical Institute. Linden, NJ. “Metallurgy” 9/01
The Cittone Institute. Edison, NJ. “PC Support Technician” 12/02
Bergen County Technical School. Hackensack, NJ “HVAC” 11/10
Bergen Community College. Paramus, NJ. “Manufacturing Engineering Technology” degree as an Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S) 06/14
Expecting transfers and continue to: Mechanical Tech Engineer or Electronics
Bergen County Technical School. Paramus, NJ “Intro to PLC & CONTROL CIRCUITS” (Current in class since 02/2016)
DIPLOMAS & CERTIFICATIONS: Bergen County Technical School. Hackensack, NJ.
o Welding and Machine Operation Process, DIPLOMA.
General Technical Institute. Linden, NJ.
o Certified: AWS D1.1
o Certified: ASME section IX PIPE. & TIG.
Bergen Community College. Paramus, NJ.
o TOOL and DIE MAKER Certification.
INTERNSHIP Completed as: Management and Administration from Bergen Community College Co-op; at “Intercos America” (Class for Final Degree).
Bergen County Technical School. Hackensack, NJ.
o Certified: EPA Section 608 UNIVERSAL LICENSE.
o AIR CONDITIONING. Basic Refrigeration & Charging Procedures.
o ELECTRICAL. Light Commercial.
o A/C. Light Commercial Refrigeration R-410A.
o 609 AUTOMOVILE
Bergen County Technical School. Hackensack, NJ.
o ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS I and INTRO TO MOTORS AND GENERATOR.
The Training Center. Kenilworth, NJ. BLACK SEAL HIGH PRESSURE, (NJ State License Pending in 06/2016)
EMPLOYMENT Computer Configuration Administrator, and Logistic Supervision.
MANAGEMENT SKILLS: PLC (Apprentice), VFD Driver; Blueprint and Schematic interpretation.
Effective use of SAP, AutoCAD 2015, Master Cam X, & Pro-E 4.0
Understanding ISO, CMMS Software Program and Building Facility
Follow Standards: GMP, OSHA, FDA (OTC) & P&G Audits, SOP, PSM, EPA, OEE.
Inventory Organization and Leadership Aptitude.
Effective Communicator at all levels and Bilingual.
REFERENCES: Excellent references will be furnished upon request by the Companies, Tech Schools,
College and corporations that I studied and worked over the last 18 years of experience.