Visa: Currently holding Work Holiday Pass
(Eligible to work as full-time and internship in Singapore)
Master of Commerce University of Sydney, Australia Mar. 2014-Oct. 2015
Major: Finance and International Business
Course: Key subjects include Global Trading, Mergers and Acquisitions as well as Derivatives Securities.
Project: The Open Innovation of Commonwealth Bank of Australia; Woolworths Holding Ltd Proposed Takeover of David Jones Ltd; Analysis of the Failure of Opel (General Motors) Entered Australian Market; The Hedging Strategies of Australian Wool Innovation Limited;
Bachelor of Commerce University of Newcastle, Australia Mar. 2013-Dec. 2013
Psb Academy, Singapore Oct. 2009-Dec. 2012
Course: Key subjects include Financial Accounting, Management Accounting as well as Audit and Assurance.
Project: Whether SingTel Communication Is Worth Investing; Business Strategies Analysis of Sheng Siong Group Ltd; Lehman Brother’s Violation of the Code of Ethics;
Destiny Consultant Pte Ltd Singapore Marketing Executive Jan. 2016-Mar. 2016
• Researched, analyzed and forecasted market demand information, which expanded different sales channels to the company.
• Advertised and promoted company campaign through different online/offline platforms, increased 800 followers on social media, resulting in 20% increased of sales.
• Planned and schemed promoting activities between company and corporate partners through online/offline platforms, and successfully renewed contracts with corporate partners.
JinBang Industry & Trade Co. Ltd Audit Intern Oct. 2015-Dec. 2015
• Reviewed and adjusted company general ledger, resulted in additional 5% of the revenue.
• Assisted in preparing audit reports for presentations to management, resulted in saving half of working time.
• Tested internal controls and operational procedures company-wide to ensure compliance, resulted in 2% of cost reduction.
• Identified and communicated accounting and auditing matters to seniors and managers, and increased efficiency.
Sydney Manly Beach Council Event Executive Oct. 2014-Oct. 2014
• Implement event strategic goals for marketing campaigns, served as a team leader, leading a team of 5 members, resulted in 5% decreased of costs.
• Researched the project visibility, audience satisfaction, effectiveness of publicity, and service capacity, resulted in the reduction of hiring extra 2 employees.
• Analyzed the data, wrote research report independently, resulted an increased in efficiency.
Chinese Students Association Public Relation Department Jun. 2010-Jun. 2012
• Developed and managed affairs of the Chinese Students Association, planned students activities, resulted in successful advertised and promoted campaigns.
• Collaborated support from related organizations for the event shows or activities that hold by Chinese Students Association, gained more than $2000 sponsorship from related organizations.
• Developed the promotion of the subsequent plans for event sponsors, which promoted the sponsors in campus.
• Computer – proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint; Sound knowledge of MYOB; Experienced in use of Xiumi social media editing.
• Language – fluent in speaking and writing English, Mandarin and Cantonese; Basic Korean.