PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL RESUME OF
ST EPHEN R . M C G L ENNON
Able to communicate effectively with all organizational levels, build relationships of trust and enlist the participation of team members. Currently looking to expand my experience in the Construction career field.
● Proficient in software (ArcGIS, Access, Excel, MatLab, Data Driven Programs)
● Team Player
● Communication and quantitative skills
● Critical thinking & problem solving
● Detail oriented
● Interpersonal skills
● Integration and application of knowledge
● Observational and investigative skills
● Professional values & ethics
● Understanding of relationships, interactions and patterns CERTIFICATIONS
● ArcGIS Essential Training (License #386314)
● GIS on the Web (License #F62A98)
● Up and Running with Excel 2010 (License #0BCF64)
● C.E.R.T (Community Emergency Response Team) Volunteer EDUCATION
University of Texas at Arlington 2011 2015
Bachelors of Science in Geology
I received a Bachelors of Science in Geology, with a minor in Biology, at the University of Texas at Arlington. I took vital courses in STEM that can be applied to real world situations, and can be used for building block in furthering education.. The most valuable aspect I took from college, is the ability to problem solve situations, and communicate technical knowledge to peers and non technical persons. STEPHEN R. McGLENNON
Nasher Sculpture Center Dallas, Texas
Special Projects Contractor 2010 Present
The Nasher Sculpture Center, situated in the Dallas arts district, is the largest private collection of modern sculpture art in the world. I have had the pleasure of working at this establishment for over 6 years and participated on many interesting projects, benefiting the Dallas / Fort Worth art community. Accomplishments
● Contractor for custom art installations, events, and special projects.
● Involved in design, development, and build operations, including construction oversight.
● Assist with facility operations as needed.
● Relayed information back to management about costs, project development, and possible hurdles that need attention.
University of Texas at Arlington Arlington, Texas
Research Technician 2014 2015
At University of Texas at Arlington, I manage over the soft rock lab in the geology department, as a Research Technician. I assisted students with lab practices, conducted personal research on fossils for dating, and assisted the professors with samples and machine repairs. Accomplishments
● Managed Geological cutting and thin section lab, including proper maintenance of all lab equipment.
● Processing of sensitive soft rock and fossil specimens.
● Assisted with grading students thin section samples.
● Instructed students on how to properly use thin section lab equipment. Petroleum Exploration Company Ltd. Fort Worth, Texas Accounting Assistant 2012 2013
As a small Oil and Gas company, PETEX LTD. has progressed through peaks and slump associated with Oil and Gas operation and extraction. I had the privilege to work with a great group of accountants, as well as landmen, and Geologists. my time at PETEX showed me the private sector side of Geology allowing to build great respect for hard work within a company. Accomplishments
● Assisted the accounting department, helping with financial statement reconciliation and organization.
● Worked with Enertia accounting software systems.
● Assisted in managing accounting databases.
STEPHEN R. McGLENNON