Fort Lauderdale, Fl *****
OBJECTIVE : To enhance my knowledge and experience within the fields of Early Education, Customer Service and Business Administration
SKILLS & ABILITIES.
Proficient in Microsoft Software programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The ability to type 50 Words per Minute.
Excellent customer service and teamwork abilities.
Organizing and planning events.
SALES/ AGENT- ACE INSURANCE & TAGS INC/ ISURE INSURANCE & FINANCIAL SERVICES INC
2.Giving New Plates
SALES/ GUEST HOST – LUNA PARK COMPANY
March, 2014 – October, 2014
- Providing guests with their wristbands.
- Coordinating lunch arrangements.
- Preparation of the tent and carousel for camps
including special events such as birthdays and corporate parties.
February, 2014 - June,2014
-Teaching the kids ABC'S & 123'S
-Giving them Snacks
-Reading to the children
November 2013 – March, 2014
- Collecting the child from school.
- Providing assistance to the child with their homework.
- Organizing and executing activities with the child.
R.I. SALES AGENT – CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE
July, 2013 – September, 2013
- Selling Promotional Packages.
- Providing excellent customers service through interaction with clients
either face to face or via the telephone.
- Performing administrative duties such as filing, answering and
transferring incoming calls to the relevant departments, and scanning
and photocopying documents for internal use.
- Data entry.
DAY CARE ATTENDANT– STERLING PLACE DAY CARE CENTER
November, 2012 – June, 2013
- Supervising children from the age of six (6) weeks to eight (8) years.
- Providing assistance to the children with their homework.
- Helping with the organizing of class trips and family and teacher
- Feeding the children.
911 FLATBUSH AVENUE, BROOKLYN, NY – ACADEMY FOR COLLEGE PREPARATION AND CAREER EDUCATION (ACPCE)
High School Diploma
I was the President of the Prom Committee at Erasmus Hall 911 High School for the graduating class of 2012. I was responsible for the planning and organizing of the prom and various fundraising events. This demonstrated my leadership skills and my teamwork as I was able to encourage other team members to work together in order to accomplish the task at hand.
References available upon request.