Bryan Michael Roy
*** *** **** **** *********, GA 30253
State Bar of Georgia, November 2014
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, GA
• Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications and Bachelor of Arts in Advertising
• Phi Beta Delta Honors Society
United Lex, Atlanta, GA E-Discovery – Project Attorney
February 2016 - Current
• Performing efficient and accurate coding of documents for relevancy, privilege, and project specific requirements on the Relativity platform in preparation for large-scale civil litigation.
Lister &Holt, McDonough, GA
November 2015 - February 2016
Criminal Defense- Staff Attorney
• Successful criminal defense trial experience as well as experience negotiating plea agreements.
• Conducted motions to suppress hearings, bond hearings, and violation of probation hearings.
• Experience handling arraignments and calendar calls.
• Legal research and writing, client interviewing, case investigations, client billing and correspondence.
American Civil Liberties Union of Georgia, Atlanta, GA
Law Clerk – Prisoners’ Rights. August 2012-Dec ember 2012
• Performed document review; sorted through and analyzed documents and data for litigation.
• Conducted client intake interviews, and reviewed intake materials.
• Researched prospects for new litigation including both factual and legal claims.
• Drafted legal memoranda analyzing potential client claim feasibility.
Thunder Tower West Harley Davidson, Atlanta, GA
February - November 2015
AT&T, Tucker, GA. 2009
Account Executive – Cyber Representative
• Developed and conducted effective marketing and sales presentations to prospective customers.
Consumers Energy, Royal Oak, MI 2004-2009
Recovery Agent – Collections and Credit
• Recovered $1M+ revenue on over 13,000 accounts on delinquent commercial and residential customers.
• Investigated cases of energy fraud and theft.
PERSONAL AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
• The Roy Household (Caregiver, 2012-present)
• The Atlanta Opera (Supernumerary, 2010-present)
• Habitat for Humanity (Volunteer, 2009-present)