CURRICULUM VITEA of DOAN THI NGOC YEN
- Good skills of communication.( politeness, confidence and knowledge)
- Problem solving.(Ex: I can handle unexpected events well enough to control a company’s party)
- Searching for information on internet.
- Work independently, in group and give presentation in public.
- Adapt easily to new working environments and enjoy work that requires high energy.
- Logical thinking and feeling control in work.(Every thing has two sides and the problem is what side chosen)
- Computer skills: MS Office –Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Independent working and researching skills:Well reading English Economic documents.
Full name: Doan Thi Ngoc Yen. Gender: Female
Date of Birth : 7 Septemper 1987
Mobile : 016********
Address : Trai Den, Phuoc Hiep, Cu Chi, TP.HCM
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Marital status: Single
Success make me strong, but failure make me stronger Education:
- 2006-2010: HoChiMinh city of University of Foreign Language Information and Technology.
The Bachelor of Oriental Languages and Cultures.
- Basic knowledge: Public speaking, politics, culture, society and international relations.
- 2011-2014: East China University of Science and Technology
The Master of Business Administration.
- A degree of IT (MS word, Excel, MS Powerpoint)
- English – intermediate 4 years, being study IELTS Employment History:
I have some experience in teaching Vietnamese and Chinese to foreigners for 8 months (part time)
Nov 2009 to May 2011: being an Chineese teacher at Tay My language school, Cu Chi District, HCMC, Vietnam (part time).
Mar 2011 to Aug 2011: being a Senior Business Planer at WPP Media Company, Vietnam ( full time)
July 2014 to Aug 2015 : Being a Business manager at ZhongDa Import- Export Co.,Ltd, China (full time)
Sep 2015 to Jan 2016: Being Business Planner at Thien Dat Company.(full time)
Feb 2016- Now: doing business, teaching Vietnamese and Chinese to foreigners, being tourguide and interpreter
Voluntary Work Experience:
Being member of the executive board in the communications and foreign affairs department of the Action for Wildlife Volunteer Club (AWVC) in HCMC for a year (5/2009-5/2010) and organizing successfully some events such as “Bear Exhibit”, “Wildlife Ambassador” and especially the events of Green Summer Day 2011.
- Attending school’s activities such as the visit to heroic mothers in Cu Chi and the SOS village in Go Vap district.
Creative, open minded, responsible, enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated and truthful. I have a good sense of humour and get on easily with people.
I am an easy going person that works well with everyone. I enjoy being around different types of people and I like to always challenge myself to improve at everything i do.
I always strive to confront hardship to search and catch chances to improve myself.
I am a hard worker and i like to take on a variety of challenges.
If I had a chance to work for your company, I would like to devote myself for the success of the company.
Thanks for reading my CV