Mitra Dasgupta (Dutta)
Ekata Appt. Flat No. 4B.
Ps + Po – Parnashree,Rabindranagar. (Behala)
Kolkata – 700060.
Trained from a pioneer high standard multi-specialty corporate health care sector of Kolkata( had a collaboration with USA Hospital).
A Quality service provider to all type clients.
An employee from nursing administration with a good communication skill, leadership quality with sound working knowledge and experience of safety practices.
Capable for the operations of the entire nursing department as follows
* Monitor and guide functioning of Wards, ICUs and OT to ensure service quality.
* Schedules nursing personnel to ensure adequate staffing for each shift.
* To coordinate with the Emergency team for all medico-legal cases received at the hospital.
* Administering of nursing programs by providing supervisory skills needed in directing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and coordinating nursing care and the delivery of patient care.
* Setting patient care standards & ensures that all Physicians orders are executed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
* Investigation of reports of incidents, suspected infections and patient / doctor complaints and resolves problems or makes recommendation for action.
* Any other responsibility assigned by the management
Competent to develop nursing protocols, sop,
team coordination and other training programs.
Willing and competent to work in a demanding environment.
Experienced in dealing with quality services provided to V.V.I.P. Clients (eg. M.Teresa C.M International cricketer ).
Knowledge of Nutrition and food Hygiene.
Trained from American heart association 2013. (for Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation.).
Developed a significant CPR team.
Introduced infection control guideline policies.
A member INS working committee.
Paper presented in a National Conference on standard guideline of infection control.
16 Years at C.M.R.I. Kolkata.( 1992-2008) in a senior post ( a multi specialty 460 bed hospital) .
4 Years At A.M.R.I. saltlake Kolkata(2008 -2012 ) As an A.N.S. ( a multi specialty 214 bed hospital) .
As a Nursing superintendent At GDH&DI (2012 – cont.) with 150 bed multi specialty hospital.
Education & Training
BSc. (general)From Vidhyasagar University
G.N.M . From CMRI Kolkata (WBNC)
Diploma of Nursing Administration From All India Institute Health & Hygiene Kolkata(I.N.C).
BSc Nursing From S.S.K.M. Hospital kolkata(IGNOU).
Appearing for the course of NABH Nurse Assessore in 2016
Name – Mitra Dasgupta (Dutta).
Father’s Name – Late Nirmal Dasgupta.
Date of birth – 29.08.1968.
Age – 47 years
Sex – Female.
Religion – Hindu.
Nationality – Indian.
Marital status – Married.
No of children – one
Permanent Address – 1048, Mahendra Banerjee Road
Ekata Appt.Flat no 4B.
Ps +Po – Parnasree Rabindranagar (Behala).
other qualities - well versed, persistent, open to suggestion, computer skilled, sharp observation,anticipation skill, positive attitude,and competent in nursing adm.
Hobby – Traveling. Cooking.
1) Dr (Prof) Sukumar Mukherjee ( Pesident GDH&DI) Mob – confd.
2) Dr. K .A. Kabir ( Chief Medical Advisor GDH&DI). Mob – 983*******.
3) Mr . R. N. Mishra (Administrator GDH&DI) Mob – 983-***-****.
4) Mrs Banani Ghosh (HR.Gen. Manager AMRI Saltlake/ Dhakuria)-933*******.