Mabale, Germaine Arangoso
Contact Number: +63.927-***-****
Passport Number: EC6085353
Self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal and analytical skills. Seeking a career and result oriented job with a rewarding environment in a professional, progressive and fast growing organization with bright prospects of advancement. To contribute while developing skills through industry experienced by working in a well-established firm in a country. Seminars and Trainings Hayakawa Electronics (Phils.), Corp.
Work Experience Cavite Eco-Zone, Rosario, Cavite
● Managing Personal Effectiveness and
Product Development Engineer (March 2012 – April 2016) Transitions as Leaders Hayakawa Electronics (Phils.), Corp. FIAT PH, W.Y. 30 Jan. - 01 Feb. 2016 Factory Operations Division ● Leadership Excellence Training Main Ave. Cor. 1st St. Cavite Eco-Zone, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines TUV Rheinland PH, W.Y. 19-20 June 2015
● Root Cause Analysis Training
Cost Calculation Engineer - Green Purchasing Engineer Section Leader (April 2015 – April 2016) TUV NORD PH, W.Y. 8-9 June 2015 Duties and Responsibilities: ● QCC Orientation
● Handles and develops Cost Calculation and Green Purchasing Engineering staffs. HEPC - QCA, W.Y. 9 Apr. 2014
● Verifies the completeness of the cost calculation sheet prepared by staff based on ● Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making customer drawing or any additional written information prior to sales for quotation to the HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 20 Feb. 2013 customer. ● Green Purchasing Orientation
● Assures that developed products are in-line with customer standards and also comply HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 26 Nov. 2012 with the international standards. ● Mizen Boshi Educational Training
● Verifies and approve prior to issuance of request for quotation to suppliers the HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 21 Nov. 2012 unavailability of raw material and price updating. ● Kaizen - Value Analysis/ Value Engineering
● Attends in 4M Meeting concerning raw materials. HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 17 Aug. 2012
● Makes final analysis and verifies correctness on evaluated actual raw material against ● Telephone and E-mail Etiquette the raw material specification to secure the raw material condition if HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 24 May 2012 recommendable prior to customer’s approval. ● ICT Policy and Guidelines
● Review customer’s green purchasing standards and requirement and communicate to HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 24 May 2012 all concerned. ● TP Procedures and 4M Analysis
● Make recommendations/inputs to other departments in developing procedures and work HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 4 Apr. 2012 instructions to satisfy customer’s green purchasing requirements and assure compliance ● Advanced Product Quality Planning of products. HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 4 Apr. 2012
● Conduct relevant and reasonable researching and investigating activities to substantiate ● Production Part Approval Process reports and declarations made by GP in-charge. HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 4 Apr. 2012
● Supervise the control and maintenance of records and documents to ensure that correct ● Statistical Process Control information to be provided to the customers and other section will be met at all times. HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 3 Apr. 2012
● Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 3 Apr. 2012
Cost Calculation Engineer (March 2012 – April 2015) ● ISO/ TS 16949:2009 Awareness Duties and Responsibilities: HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 2 Apr. 2012
● Handles request for information, quotations, proposals and bidding processes. ● Work Attitude and Values Enhancement
● Develops material specification for supplier’s reference as per customer’s requirement. HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 19 Mar. 2012
● Sourcing of raw materials concerning wire harnesses such as connectors, housings, ● ISO 9001:2008 Awareness terminals, wire seals, tapes, tubes, wires and any other accessories needed as per HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 19 Mar. 2012 customer’s requirement. ● ISO 14001:2004 Awareness
● Conducts material evaluation of developed product against customer’s requirement. HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 19 Mar. 2012
● Verifies specification and customer standards in coordination with sales. ● RoHS Orientation
● Interacts with the customer to propose design change and send inquiries concerning HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 19 Mar. 2012 product development. ● Health and Safety
● Prepares cost calculation sheets for quotation to the customer. HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 19 Mar. 2012
● Sourcing, evaluates and recommends cost down measures concerning raw materials, ● 6S Orientation equipment and process. HEPC - HRD, W.Y. 19 Mar. 2012
● New vendor/ supplier identification, assessment, evaluation and selection.
● Evaluates current and potential suppliers in coordination of Supplier’s Development Team.
● Evaluates possible use of dead stock materials.
Green Purchasing Engineer (March 2012 – April 2015) Technological Institute of the Philippines Duties and Responsibilities: Quiapo, Manila
● Prepares and submits Green Purchasing documents, reports and surveys as per ● Cisco Networking Academy Program customer’s requirement such as RoHS and REACH Surveys and Test Reports, AIS, JAMA, Accessing the WAN, CCNA Exploration IMDS, SOC and Conflict of Minerals. CCNA4, S.Y. Apr. - May 2009
● Record, update and filling of GP Documents based on submitted documents. Switching Basics and Intermediate Routing CCNA3, S.Y. June - Nov. 2008
Routers and Routing Basics
Design Engineer/ Work Order (February 2013 – April 2013) CCNA2, S.Y. Nov. 2005 - Mar. 2006 Duties and Responsibilities: Networking Basics
● Develops customer’s drawing into work order sheets. Ensures on-time preparation and CCNA1, S.Y. June - Nov. 2005 submission of production related documents such as Sub-assembly sheet, Job Order, Product Specification (2D AutoCAD), Material Details Form Shipping Inspection Report and PC Direct – On the Job Training Harness Drawing. Gilmore, Quezon City
● Conducts terminal cross-section evaluations to assure correctness of crimp height prior ● Sales Representative/ Computer Technician to product development. S.Y. Sept. - Dec. 2009
● Evaluates machine applicator, tooling and jig requirement and recommends purchase of such qualification. EXCEL – On the Job Training
● Interacts with Cost Calculation Group, Sales and Planning, Purchasing, Production, Fairview Center Mall, Quezon City Production Engineering, Quality Control and Quality Assurance, and Supplier. ● Encoder/ Computer Technician
● Attends Test Production, 4M meeting, Advance Product Quality Planning. S.Y. Jan. - Mar. 2003 Affiliations
Process Engineer (February 2013 – April 2013) Hayakawa Electronics (Phils.), Corp. Duties and Responsibilities: ● CRIMP Member – FOD Representative
● Ensures on-time preparation and submission of production related documents such as ● 6S Committee – Engineering Representative Process Flowchart, Control Plan, Floor Plan, Process Instruction, and Packaging Instruction prior to Mass Production. Technological Institute of the Philippines
● Designs and evaluates new and existing process flow, production work distribution, ● TIP-COESS boards and jigs and recommends modification and revision to further upgrade quality and line productivity. Our Lady of Lourdes Technological College
● Conducts Time study and Production line evaluation to help improve line productivity and ● OLLTI-IITS quality.
● Assists in setting up of production line for new products. Educational Background
● Supports the analysis of identified problem in production line and recommends corrective Tertiary Education and preventive actions. B.S. in Computer Engineering Technological Institute of the Philippines
Quiapo, Manila (S.Y. 2003 ~ 2010)
IT Support Specialist/ Administrator (April 2011 – November 2011) Dragon Estate Development Corporation Associate in Information Technology LRT Northmall, Caloocan City/ Pacific Century Tower Quezon Ave., Quezon City Our Lady of Lourdes Technological College Duties and Responsibilities: Novaliches, Quezon City (S.Y. 2001 ~ 2003)
● Prepares, designs and uploads Project Layout such as brochure, invitation, and tarpaulin on the web. Secondary Education
● Monitors company e-mail, website and networking sites. Ensures up-to-date upload of Kalayaan National High School brochures and pricelist. Bagong Silang, Caloocan City (S.Y. 1997 ~ 2001)
● Coordinates to customer issues regarding pricelist and sample computations.
● Supports on user problem pertaining to repair and maintain of computers such as Primary Education software and hardware. Kalayaan Elementary School
● Records and files the Request Documents, Inquiries, Contracts, Cash Advances and Bagong Silang, Caloocan City (S.Y. 1991 ~ 1997) Expenses in an orderly manner.
Birthdate – Oct. 31, 1984
Qualifications and Skills Place of Birth – Novaliches, Quezon City
● Hands on experience on Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and Windows 8. Citizenship – Filipino
● Excellent working knowledge in Windows based application such as Microsoft Office; Civil Status – Single Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, 2D AutoCad 2011 and Adobe Photoshop CS4. Religion – Roman Catholic
● Knowledgeable in Programming Languages such as Turbo C/ C++, Visual Basic 6 and Height – 5' 4” Web Designing. Weight – 56 kgs.
● Knowledgeable in Computer Maintenance, Assembling and Troubleshooting.
● Fast-learner, Responsible, Resourceful, Honest, and Hardworking. I hereby certify that the above information, to the best
● Personable with a positive attitude. of my knowledge is true, accurate and complete.
● Able to work on a fast paced environment.
● Ability to multitask on multiple simultaneous projects.
● Can follow instructions strictly with less supervision. Germaine A. Mabale