Caren H. Rimpson
**** ******* • Plainfield, Illinois 60544 • 779-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org Accomplished, results-driven and multi-faceted management professional with extensive experience driving profitable growth, operational efficiency and personnel development seeks a challenging new position within a progressive home care organization that fosters optimal leadership skills and offers opportunities for growth. SUMMARY:
• More than 25 years of experience in leadership, strategic steering and compliance/quality assurance: internal/external communications, policy/procedure development and implementation, client services, finance, budgeting, administrative management, training, contracting and process improvements.
• Offer an approach to everyday operational and client problems that balance innovation and discipline.
• Strategic thinker: unique ability to identify needs, evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions.
• An articulate motivator: serve as a leader to inspire employees to exceed customer/company expectations and generate both business growth and positive results through leading by example.
• Demonstrated success in supervising multiple processes simultaneously, overseeing personnel and controlling financial functions, as well as in various areas of internal/external risk and compliance auditing.
• Constant eye on performance and areas for improvement to achieve optimum results. Establish and implement innovative programs to lower costs for short- and long-term organizational needs.
• Proven leader with exceptional communication skills; able to work effectively in both team and autonomous environments; respond promptly/professionally to client/staff inquires and concerns. PROFESSIONAL HELP AT HOME, INC/OXFORD HEALTHCARE Joliet, Illinois 2005 to Present HIGHLIGHTS: Branch Operations Manager
• Hold complete P&L, operational oversight and strategic steering accountability for all facets of daily branch operations for this home care agency with a core focus on the delivery of optimal patient care services in line with organizational policies/procedures, budgetary restrictions, quality assurance standards and state/federal regulations.
• Recruit, interview, hire, train, mentor and provide leadership to an administrative staff of up to ten employees, as well as 125 Home Care Aids in the field; regularly evaluate staff performance levels, identifying areas in need of improvement and implementing corrective actions when necessary.
• Facilitate new hire orientations, as well as quarterly continuing education program and in- services for both field and office employees.
• Actively source and secure new field/office talent by placing ads for new job opportunities, participating in career fairs and coordinating recruitment/retention programs.
• Serve as primary Point of Contact (POC) to contracted client organizations: Illinois Department of Aging/Managed Care Organization, Office of Rehabilitation Services and the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services/Lutheran Social Services.
• Administer client satisfaction surveys and conduct in-home visits/service audits to ensure quality service delivery and strict adherence to contractual agreements.
• Capitalize on new business opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation.
• Generate invoices for distribution to clients; process and post collected payments.
• Oversee all accounting functions (i.e., Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, billing, account reconciliations, collections, payroll processing and financial report preparation).
• Collaborate closely with Director of Risk Management to verify the validity of worker’s compensation claims, as well as compliance with doctor’s orders.
• Personally conducts unemployment hearings, serving as an organizational representative.
• Manage the arbitration of grievances as reported by field/administrative staff and clients.
• Direct report to the Regional Vice President to ensure adherence to corporate objectives. ADDUS HEALTH CARE Joliet, Illinois 2000 to 2005
NURSEFINDERS OF JOLIET AND DOWNERS GROVE, IL Joliet, Illinois 1988 to 1999 Service Coordinator/Client Service Manager
EDUCATION: JOLIET JUNIOR COLLEGE Joliet, Illinois
Completed General Education course work.
LICENSURE: Licensed Realtor (State of Illinois)
TECHNICAL: Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and proprietary software.