SONJA RENEE HALL
Cell: 414-***-**** – firstname.lastname@example.org
Enthusiastic, dedicated and self motivated aspiring professional who has more 30+ years of experience. Providing positive customer service and entry level purchasing in high stress environments under the leadership of CFO and COO. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Business One Software and Access.
● Stock & Supply Clinic ● Coordinating Tasks ● Time Management
● Phone Etiquette ● Active Listening ● Social Perceptiveness
● Public Speaking
● Vendor relationships
● Strong work ethic
● Organizational Structure
● Business One Software
Bryant & Stratton College 2012 2013
Milwaukee Area Technical College 2001 2002
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
HOME CARE HEALTH ASSISTANCE-
● LIAISON FOR CLIENTS PERSONAL CARE NEEDS
● MEDICATION REMINDERS
● PREPARATION OF CLIENTS DAILY NEEDS.
● MEDICAL LIAISON FOR CLIENTS CARE.
● TRANSFER OF CLIENTS
Purchasing and Procurement – Isaac Coggs Milwaukee, WI June 2004 2012
● Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
● Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
● Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
● Perform buying duties when necessary.
● Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and problems.
● Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
● Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
● Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
● Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
● Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
● Work closely with senior management
● COO, CFO and Senior Accountant
● Detail orientated/ collecting proper authorization for procurement
● Ability to analyze data
● Maintaining and distributing supplies and adequate inventory
● Maintaining company policies and procedures according states regulations
● Adequate records of equipment warranty and calibration
● Knowledgeable of fix assets
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomists – Froedtert Hospital Milwaukee, WI March 2000 May 2003
● Match laboratory requisition forms to specimen tubes.
● Dispose of contaminated sharps, in accordance with applicable laws, standards, and policies.
● Draw blood from veins by vacuum tube, syringe, or butterfly venipuncture methods.
● Dispose of blood or other biohazard fluids or tissue, in accordance with applicable laws, standards, or policies.
● Draw blood from capillaries by dermal puncture, such as heel or finger stick methods.
● Enter patient, specimen, insurance, or billing information into computer.
● Organize or clean blood drawing trays, ensuring that all instruments are sterile and all needles, syringes, or related items are of first time use.
● Collect fluid or tissue samples, using appropriate collection procedures.
● Collect specimens at specific time intervals for tests, such as those assessing therapeutic drug levels.
● Transport specimens or fluid samples from collection sites to laboratories.