**** ***** ******, ***********, **, L4X-1S8
PROFILE: First year university student with experience of customer service, work in shop computer and telecommunication shop.
• Fluent in written and oral English and Urdu.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel).
• Knowledge to us NX 3d design software.
• Responsible and punctual.
• WHMIS Workplace and Hazards safety certificate.
• Make robot car in the computer technology course.
• Communication and work on fast pace skills developed through working as a produce clerk in nofrills.
• Know soldering. Solder chips, led’s and etc.
• Work independently or as part of a team developed through as Course Marshal for two times at Mississauga Marathon.
Bachelor of Engineering, Graduate date: 2015-2019
Ryerson University, Toronto, ON.
Course Marshal, May 4th 2014, May 5th 2013
Mississauga Marathon Organization, Mississauga, ON.
• Lead the group of volunteers and plan to provide the good service to runners.
• Provide food to the runners and arrange food for them so they easily can take it. Librarian Assistant, 7th September to 18th December 2012 Glen Forest Secondary School, Mississauga, ON.
• Work in groups and organize the library materials.
• Arrange books in order.
• Clean recycle bins.
• Arrange and clean the library.
• Provide food to people and do arrangement before food providing.
• Clean place after food providing.
5302 Lismic Blvd, Mississauga, ON, L5V-1P5
Laura’s nofrills, August 2015 to January 2016
3445 Fieldgate Dr.Mississauga, ON L4X 2J4
• Bring produce stock from the refrigerator.
• Stack receiving in the refrigerator.
• Cleanup at the end of work.
Deputy Returning Officer, 19th October 2015
• Give them ballots and work with the partner.
• Give report to supervisor at the end.
Computer and Printing Shop 1st September 2013 to 1st February 2014
• I work on cash and customer service in the shop.
• Doing scanning, photocopies, fax and forward e-mails.
• Taking passport pictures.
Customer service and a receptionist
Air Tech, Karachi, Pakistan. December 2010-2011
• Deal with customers explains our repair services.
• Make an invoice and work on cash machine.
• Transfer product to workshop for repair.
• Sorting mails and given the mails to specific person. AWARDS/ACHIEVEMENTS/SCHOOL INVOLVEMENT:
• Certificate of Peel Region Police 2012
• Certificate in sports-(Cricket, Soccer) 2009