José M. Boucourt
Finding a company that allows me to apply the knowledge gained in years of study and improving my previously experience, as well to as my ability to plan and organize. Develop my skills as Software Engineer and put my creative passion for the best use at work.
- Senior in Java developing in J2EE plataform, using Maven, Spring, Ajax, Java Server Faces, EJB 3.0,
Hibernate and other technologies.
- Database Management System Software: Postgres SQL, SQL Server, My SQL, DB2
PL/pgSQL, Query Language, Hibernate Query Language
- Strong Experience in Agile Methodology using Xtream Programming (zim://A/A/html/P/r/o/g/Programaci%C3%B3n_Extrema.htmlXP) and Scrum.
- Strong Experience in Programming, Development, Web Services and Security for Web Applications
-Software Development DPOO.
-Web Services: Web API, REST Full and SOPA
-Software Engineer in University management software.
-Junior in Android Programing using AndroidStudio.
-Semi Senior in PHP using CodeIgniter Web Framework.
-Source Code Management: Git, Subversion.
-Software Development Specialist at CEIS in SIGENU Software.
- Researcher and Developer at CITI in Parallel and Distributed Programming Proyect.
- Software Development Consultant at SENCYT.
- Software Development Consultant at Kruger Corporation.
- Software Development at Jaglobal Corp. in USA, contact whit Danela Jimenez Lanzillo for verification
-Bachelor Degree at Computer Engineer
2009–2014 CUJAE University
-Java, using JDK 8, Gradle and Spring 4.1.7.Topics: Exceptions, Transactionality and Generic Methods.
-AngularJS, using tools NPM, Gulp, Bower and ECMASCRIPT 6 Library.
-SCRUM, Agile Methodologies.