Characteristic: diligent, creative, positive mind, patient
Weakness: (sometime) losing confidence
Career objectives: A job in the place I love to live Life objectives: Living in a place where the culture and the language make me enjoy Beloved Field: Customer / Client Service, Advertising, Teaching Experiences: Marketing, Advertising (Vietnam)- Sale & Marketing (Singapore) – Customer Service BPO
Education: Bachelor of BA from FOREIGN TRADE UNIVERSITY VIETNAM Computer skill: SAP software, Microsoft office, Adobe Photoshop, speedy typing (35w/m), Internet, Social Network.
Language: English, Vietnamese, Thai (Learning)
Phone: +84-937-****** (vietnam)
Date of Birth: 08 September 1988
Yeah1!TV About this company: Most loved TV channel for teenagers, youth in Vietnam. Located at the heart central of Ho Chi Minh city.
Location: District 1
Position: Marketing Executive
- For TV airing: Planning Marketing channel, creative approach, program, proposal to sale and pitch advertising campaign.
For site: Deal with Brand client banner, pop-up to make brand objects in the best awareness, update PR article to attract viewers…
Duration: 1,5 year (from July 2009 to December 2010) Dentsu Vietnam About this company: Global Advertising Agency
We provide whole service from Above The Line to Below The Line Advertising plan With senses and creativities we have been getting successful with many global brand account client Website: http://www.dentsu.com.vn
Website: http://www.dentsu.com/ (head quarters site) Location: 23rd Le Lai, AB tower, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Position: Account Executive (Serving Client: Toyota, Canon, Dai-ichi Insurance…) Responsibilities:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns; working with vendor
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification; handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients; writing client reports; monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns; making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
Duration: 1 year (from January 2011 to December 2011) SOVY logistics About this company: Providing logistics service in general Location info
Position: Client Service Assistant
Responsibilities: Handle general and account related enquiries Manage, maintain and update the equipment and exhibits to ensure that they are up to date and in working condition/ Proposing and pitch project with dealing and balancing client’s budget Duration: 1 year (from January 2012 to February 2013) Stellent Service Corperation About this company:
- To deliver strategic BPO services to our clients that contributes towards achievement of their corporate long term goals and objectives
- To deliver highly efficient and secure BPO services to our clients that maximizes the return of their investment
- To establish the best practice for horizontal BPO services in the ecommerce sector
- To identify, recruit, retain and develop highly effective professionals
- To establish, cultivate and maintain a working environment that encourages responsible personal and professional growth.
Location: 19F PBCOM TOWER, 6795 Ayala Avenue, Corner of Rufino Street. Makati City, Manila, Philippines
Position: Customer Relation Officer
- Ensuring Customer Service functions are performed with technical knowledge, IT software provided by company.
- Such as a liaison between customer and departments
- Serving customer’s inquiries via Live Chat, Email, Phone Call
- Resolving customer’s complaints/ feedback/ request/ issues by careful analysis and determination of the required resources for win-win solution.
Duration: March 2013 – March 2015