• Experienced financial professional with a proven track record in business operations and support, as well as internal and external client management for global financial, consumer products and hospitality companies.
• A critical thinker who can learn quickly, develop expertise and produce immediate contributions, across multiple industries, in data analytics, business operations, financial analysis and motivational team management. Possess a valuable blend of leadership, creative and analytical abilities that combine efficiency with imagination to produce bottom- line results.
PROVEN AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE
• Sales Operations • Financial and strategic analysis • Reporting and analytics
• Client Management • Streamlining reporting systems • New business development
• Inventory Management • Marketing and sales support • Trend and competitive analysis CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
• Successfully created and implemented new inventory-tracking models and efficient reporting tools used for accurate lending purposes. These models helped identify slow moving and missing inventory, which mitigated funding losses valued over $2.5 million dollars.
• Managed a diverse multi-billion dollar client portfolio ranging from hedge funds to smaller middle market apparel and retail companies while maximizing profitability.
• Created an innovative proprietary prospect client analysis reporting program, which aggregated essential financial data, from multiple sources and provided senior management with strategic decision-making tools.
• Designed a new trade capture and audit tracking system in order to create efficiencies and reduce booking errors, which minimized trade entry losses for the firm.
Wyndham Hotel Group, Parsippany, NJ
Senior Manager – Sales Operations and Reporting 2015-Present
• Responsible for the overall reporting and operations of the Global Sales Organization, within Wyndham Hotel Group, which produces nearly $1BN in revenue annually.
• Manage and mentor 3 direct reports with specific areas of responsibility around the overall sales process, reporting, automation and technology.
• Processing complex transactions for multiple business lines through lead management systems and RFP tools for the Group and Transient teams.
• Interface with IT to accurately run the month end process and research sales production tracking challenges.
• Implement forward-looking analytical “flash” reporting to provide senior leadership with trend and regional analysis.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders like legal, commissions, finance, training and communications to further sales relationships and exceed revenue targets.
The Estēe Lauder Companies, New York, NY
Clinique – Manager, North America Sales Operations 2013 - 2015
• Ensured effective operation of seasonal launch programs totaling approximately $130M fiscally, which are critical components of Clinique’s growth strategy.
• Provided recommendations to Forecasting and North America Marketing for strategic execution of launches.
• Allocated all new seasonal, saleable merchandise, including Holiday, Mother’s Day and Gift With Purchase programs.
• Reviewed all launch quantities and make recommendations to Demand Planning regarding like products and cannibalization.
• Reported on weekly launch results to gain understanding of Retailers shipped and identify outstanding orders. Salvatore Paratore
• Developed monthly shipping priority schedules to coincide with co-op advertising schedules and in-store events.
• Provided detailed communication to Account Executives to ensure flawless execution of launches to confirm sales objectives are met.
• Conducted weekly conference calls with Customer Service on status of current month launches and collateral shipments.
• Analyzed comparable sell through on high focus launches to previous year and report findings to senior management. Tom Ford Beauty - Sales Planning and Operations (Temporary Position) 2013
• Prepared forecasting and budgeting plans for marketing and promotional collateral for Tom Ford Beauty North America.
• Maintained fiscal year marketing operation grids forecasting saleable and non-saleable goods for Tom Ford Beauty fragrance and cosmetic programs.
• Worked closely with Tom Ford Beauty Finance in analyzing monthly non-saleable collateral to keep in line with the fiscal year budget.
• Coordinated with Customer Service on target ship dates for Tom Ford Beauty North America fragrance and cosmetic launches and analyze existing inventory.
Capital Business Credit, LLC, New York, NY
Management Associate 2011 – 2013
• Created Excel-based models for analyzing client inventory performance such as slow moving SKU analysis, gross margin testing and client purchasing plans including replenishment programs and opportunistic purchases.
• Analyzed prospective client loan portfolios and conducted operational audits to determine credit worthiness for underwriting multi-million dollar funding opportunities.
• Improved interdepartmental reporting procedures for senior management.
• Managed client account review meetings to analyze trend and growth results. The Estēe Lauder Companies, New York, NY
Ecommerce & Operations Customer Service Representative (Temporary Position) 2010 JPMorgan Chase Bank, New York, NY 2003 – 2008
Sales Support / Junior Marketer - Global Prime Brokerage 2007 – 2008 Trading / Sales Assistant – Credit Trading 2004 – 2007 Senior Associate –Bank Loan Closer 2003 – 2004
• Managed client relationships within the bank’s prime brokerage group, while providing new business support to senior managers.
• Performed daily client trade bookings of derivative products in various proprietary systems.
• Managed the relationship between the new business and support teams to ensure efficient flow of business.
• Responded to specific trading and settlement inquiries, as well as resolved client trading issues.
• Updated accounting and control of all changes to trading positions.
• Acted as a liaison with other banks, clients, traders and back-office to draft language and resolve issues on trades. EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance
Concentration in Economics
Pace University, New York, NY
PROFESSIONAL LICENSING & DEVELOPMENT:
Series 7 & 63 License. New York State Life, Accident and Health Insurance License. JPMorgan Chase Analyst to Associate Investment Banking Program. COMPUTER SKILLS:
SAP, Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Bloomberg, Loan IQ, Kana, e.Piphany, USA Tool, JDA, Salesforce, InfoLink, Data Warehouse, Launch Workstation LANGUAGE SKILLS
Fluent in Italian.