PHONE 302-***-**** • E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
WESLEY C. ZIMMERMAN
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Dynamic, technically oriented professional with civilian and military career experience.
• Proven abilities in electrical, wiring, internet, computer, and telephone technology.
• Professional skills encompass: Research, investigations, documentation and reporting, customer relations, customer service, administration, operations management, networking and resource development, technical support, sales and customer consulting,
• Professional Trainer, facilitator, and handbook/manual writer for policy, procedure, operations, and problem solving training modules.
• Proficient in Windows (NT, 95, 98, ME, XP, OS 8-10, Vista, 7, 8), MS Office, AS400, QUARS and intra/internet.
2015 - 2016
Build Technician Apex/Dell Wilmington, DE
Imaging and replacing old desktops and laptops with newer models.
Transferring data from older units to the newer units.
Accessing Active Directory to assign new machines.
Diagnose faults at the creation stage and after deployment.
Logistic for inventory over multiple sites.
Deploy laptops and desktops to end users.
2014 - 2015 MetaMed Newark, DE
Set up and configure office and call center (Both desktop and servers) computers.
Maintain company internal Wiki
2013 – 2014 New York Life Mt Laurel NJ
Financial Services Representative
Consult with customers on Tax diversification, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Education Funding, etc.
Provide product knowledge and information to help customers make an informed choice.
2012-2013 Socket Labs Claymont, DE
Technical Support Representative
Resolve SMTP and email client issues
Assisted in quality assurance issues
Direct customer support interaction
Database maintenance and management
2005-2012 Comcast Corporation New Castle, DE
Customer Account Executive
Assists customers with technical issues with phone and internet service
Research and evaluate customers information to determine best resolution for issues
Offer internet and technology knowledge for ongoing customer satisfaction
Resolve high risk customer issues before it reaches corporate escalation
2002-2005 Best Buy Wilmington, DE
Computer Sales Associate
Consult with customers to learn their technology needs, then recommend the appropriate computer packages and peripherals
Provide product knowledge and information on various computer related products
Offer upgrades and add-ons to keep pace with rapidly changing technology
Assist and support the tech bench
2000-2005 Training By Liz Newark, DE
Personal Trainer and Owner
Travel to corporate centers to provide fitness training and instruction for individuals and groups
Maintained customer accounts and records
Aided in hiring of additional trainers
Set up and organize contracts between clients and trainers
2001-2002 Client Logic Dover, DE
Telephone Tech Support
Provided dedicated telephone support for Dell Computer end users
Guided users to perform hardware and software upgrades and system configurations
1998-2001 Synerfac Technical Staffing New Castle, DE
Y2K Compliance Researcher / Bulk Mail Sorter / Blow Mold Operator
Provided technical research and solutions to meet major medical companies’ Y2K needs
Sort Mail for local delivery
Create various sized Plastic containers on a plastic extrusion line.
1996-1998 Chase Manhattan Bank Wilmington, DE
Senior Operations Specialist
Managed staff for customer service
Oversaw and performed customer assistance and delinquent account collections
Responsible for flexible work flow and personnel delegation to meet production and quality objectives
Generated and presented written and oral reports for upper management with recommendations for continuous improvement
Coordinated interdepartmental communications between management and staff regarding policy changes.
• Recipient of 7 documented Service Star Awards for Outstanding Performance
• Generated new procedures, and authored departmental procedure manuals
• Established account reconciliation materials filing procedure
1994-1998 Saturday Matinee Christiana, DE
Maintained and organized video library
• Recipient of two Commendation Awards for Outstanding Customer Service in Video Sales
1993-1995 Protection Technologies Inc. Newark/Wilmington, DE
Delmarva Power & Light and DuPont Company Contracts
Conducted security patrols for fire and security watches.
Directed visitors and chauffeured VIPs and dignitaries
1987-1991 United States Navy Multiple Locations, US & Abroad
Petty Officer for the following areas: Submarine Interior Communications and Deck Division
Supervised enlisted personnel
Initiated and managed maintenance schedules
Requisitioned, received, inspected and distributed inventory supplies
Maintained supply records and forms for accounting, cost, usage, and returns