E Mail: email@example.com Cell: 00971- 52-5198747
A highky experienced and enthusiastic Aircraft Engineering professional who demonstrates excellent hand skills coupled with a proven track record in maintenance, inspections,Quality,Fault diagnosis and repair of aircraft systems. An effective team player with ability to adapt to a wide variety of working environments quickly and effectively. The ability to carry out tasks correctly and within the required time frame.
Genesis Aircraft Development & Manufacturing DWC LLC : Dubai, U.A.E
Lead Aircraft Maintenance/Manufacturing Technician: Oct2013 to Till Date
First aircraft to be completely build in UAE with Mistral Rotary engine (G300) and pusher propeller.
1. Lead a team of junior technicians and contributed to their over-all professional development, Identified problems and tasks in need of improvement. Implemented improvements to increase productivity.
2. Ensure effective implementation of strategic plans in all operations of Genesis DWC as per set timeline, to support achievement of business objectives.
3. Maintaining Quality standards in scheduled/unscheduled inspection, Aerostructures, Composite Repair and manufacturing (Fiberglass/ Carbonfiber).
4. Identify and recommend improvements to departmental policy and assist with the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of the Quality & Safety so that all relevant procedural/contractual and regulatory requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
5. Carried out 25Hrs, 100Hrs, 500Hrs and 1200 Hrs inspection (Major stripping/Structural Repair and overhauling). Implementation of Corrosion Prevention and Control Program.
6. Analyzing negative trends, Troubleshooting, snag rectifications related to Airframe and Engine.
7. Supervising and participating in Line/Base maintenance and manufacturing.
8. Plan, monitor and report on the performance of the assigned tasks to Base manager/General Manager.
Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd : Mumbai,India
Helicopter maintenance/Overhauling Technician: Feb2013 – Oct2013
India’s largest private off-shore and on-shore operator.
1.Worked on Eurocopter Ecureuil AS350 B3 fitted with Arriel 2 engine.
Carried out line/Base maintenance, Scheduled/Unscheduled inspection, Snag rectification, Structural Repair.
2. Carried out major inspection such as 2000 Hrs/6yrs inspection.
Carried out Corrosion control and Inspection Programme.
Carried out Desalination wash and Performance Recovery wash.
3. Worked on Bell 412 EP,HP,SP in line maintenance/Base maintenance fitted with Pratt and whitney PT-6T 3D series engine.
Carried out 25hrs inspection,100 hrs inspection,600hrs inspection,3000hrs/5 years inspection.
Carried out Desalination wash on daily basis Minor snag rectifications and major base maintenance like 3000 Hrs special inspection
4. Worked on AW/AB 139 in line/Base maintenance fitted with Pratt and whitney PT-6T 67C engine.
Responsible for 25Hrs inspection, 50Hrs inspection, Biweekly inspection and Phase 1and 2 inspection.
Carried out Major base maintenance 1200 Hrs inspection.
Carried out desalination wash.Pre-flight and Post Flight inspection.
Raymond Aviation Division: Mumbai, India
Helicopter Technician: Mar2011 – Jan2013
1. Worked on Eurocopter Ecureuil AS 355N fitted with Arrius 1A engine.
Responsible for 3 monthly Corrosion control and Inspection Program(CCIP) and 2000hrs/6 yrs inspection.
Replacement of a/c battery and Fuel sampling Pre-flight and Post-flight inspection. Desalination wash and performance recovery wash. Replacing passenger seat belt with ‘S’ strap 3 point belt.
2. Completed 6months/100 Hrs Corrosion inspection Control program.
Minor snag rectifications and Major base maintenance.
3. Worked on Bell 206 L-3 fitted with RR/ Allison 250 C-30P. Carried out 12months/600 hrs main input driveshaft inspection. Carried out 12 monthly inspection of fuel system and transmission support structure. Weekly inspection of M/R hub and T/R hub.
4. Carried out 100hrs/90 days CCIP, 200hrs/12months change of T.G.B. oil,1500hrs inspection of free wheeling unit. Pre-flight and most Flight inspection. .
5. Worked on Bell 407 fitted with RR 250C-47B Carried out 300hrs head inspection Preflight and Post flight inp.
Year of passing
Marks in %
Jet Engine Cert. DGCA from Govt. of india
Govt. of India
Aircraft Maintenance engineering.
Thakur Int. of aviation Technology
Swami Vivekananda Jr. College
Swami Vivekananda International School
1. Completed Aircraft maintenance engineering (AME) course, Mechanical Stream (Rotary Airframe/Jet Engine) from Thakur institute of Aviation technology, Mumbai, approved by DGCA, govt. of India equivalent to ICAO type II Standards on August 2011.
2. Passed DGCA paper 1(2009), paper 2(2010), paper 3(Jet Engine) (2012).
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
1. In depth knowledge of gas turbine engine, gas flow. Inspection of compressor blades and Turbine blades hot streaks in exhaust sections. Expertise in Composite manufacturing, Repair and Inspection (Fiberglass/Carbonfiber).
3. Independent decision making skills and very well versed with Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul industry.
2. Pro-efficient with MS Office.
Date of Birth : 18th Oct 1990
Nationality : Indian
Present address : Discovery Gardens, Jebel ali, Dubai UAE.
Passport no. : G9394770
Languages known : English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi