Leia M Gaston
To secure a position with a well-established organization that will enable me to utilize my strong administrative and customer service skills.
2015 TO CURRENT Tradesmen International, LLC Raleigh, NC
• Process weekly payroll for 150+ employees.
• Administer employee benefits as well as 401K option plans.
• Handles office A/R, A/P and business to business account collections.
• Backup Receptionist. Answering multi-line phone system, giving directions and handling employee and client inquiries.
• Assists General Manager with special projects to meet and beat monthly sales and recruiting goals as well as maintain a healthy office culture.
• Handle all client requests (i.e. Certificate of Insurance, lien releases, invoice questions/credits.)
• Process all new hire paperwork.
• Maintain office supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Submit information for unemployment claims via Equifax.
• Organize office events such as safety cookouts and job fairs.
2012 TO 2015 Novamelt Americas LLC Archdale, NC
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
• Primary customer service contact for all North & South American customers. Responsible for entering purchase orders into ERP system as well as logging data in Quickbooks. I was responsible for consulting with purchasing and production managers regarding availability and estimated shipping dates then confirming order back to customer.
• Lead Receptionist. Answering multi-line phone system, giving directions and handling customer inquiries.
• Administrative Assistant to the President of Novamelt. I was responsible for scheduling flight, hotel and rental car arrangements as well as handling catered business lunches and office holiday celebrations. I also created monthly sales and production spreadsheets for tracking company performance.
• Primary contact for Trade Shows & Marketing. I consulted directly with our trade show and advertising vendors to set booth and banner displays for industry shows. I also travelled to the trade shows to assist and network with our customers.
2007 to 2010
Old Dominion Freight Line
Bill Entry Specialist
• Responsible for maintaining the department standard for quick and accurate entry of Bills of Lading.
2006 to 2007
• Filled necessary temporary positions including:
• Running a small on-site office for a new home development. Showing many housing models and explaining possible add-on features.
• 4 month long position as Lead Receptionist for an imaging company. In addition to my clerical duties, I was also responsible for basic image sequence and verification.
2005 to 2006
Graphik Dimensions / PictureFrames.com
High Point, NC
Senior Customer Service Representative
• Equivalent to an Assistant Manager. Possessed building key and alarm code.
• Maintained system download and review of online purchases.
• Responsible for auditing office employees as well as new hire training.
• Handled incoming customer service calls and e-mails as well as escalated supervisor calls.
Randolph Macon Woman’s College
●Majored in Psychology