SUMMARY A creative support professional with a record of increased responsibility. Proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner, yet flexible to multitask when necessary. Customer focused with diverse industry experience including insurance, marketing, film production, legal, human resources and event management. Enjoys learning new programs and processes. A team player who is attentive to detail and able to work in a fast paced environment. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Career Group, San Francisco, CA, November, 2015 – Present Big Heart Pet Brands (January, 2016-present)
• VP Support, Actively consolidated and summarized over $2K of unpaid expenses from 2015.
• Successfully produced large scale all-hands meeting. Executive Assistant at Warburg Pincus (November, 2015-December, 2015) Omega Solutions, San Francisco, CA, September, 2015 – November, 2015 Executive Assistant at Salesforce Corporation, EA to 2 executives, Cloud Marketing & Chief of Staff
• Collaborated with international staff, setting up over 50 meetings in a 1 to 2 day timeframe.
• Replaced busy executive's stolen phone, DL and other important materials when they were lost in Germany. Career Group, San Francisco, CA, May, 2015 – September, 2015 Executive Assistant at e.l.f. Cosmetics, EA to CEO.
• Partnered with Board members and internal executives, to execute high-end quarterly meeting.
• Creatively produced PowerPoint presentation, consolidating internal and external materials. Omega Solutions, San Francisco, CA, December, 2014 – April, 2015 Executive Assistant at Salesforce Corporation, EA to 2 Executives, Customers for Life organization.
• Quickly learned the Salesforce systems, partnering with two busy executives in Customers for Life & Tech depts.
• Initiated heavy domestic and international travel, quickly making updated decisions due to unforeseen weather.
• Orchestrated off-site activities, while partnering with tech group on volunteer event. Uber, San Francisco, CA, November, 2014 - December, 2014 (Marketing/Promotion Slogger) Acrobat Outsourcing, San Francisco, CA, October 2014 to October 2014 (Ambassador during DreamForce 2014) Debonair Productions, Oakland, CA, July – Present/Ongoing (Producer, Marshawn Lynch Story) CSAA Insurance Group/AAA NCNU - Walnut Creek/San Francisco, January 2008 – September 2014 Project Coordinator
Executive recruiting assistant, summer intern leader, travel planner, researcher, advertisement negotiator.
• Devised successful process for summer intern program.
• Slashed $40,000 on a recruiting campaign in Oklahoma City, OK.
• Partnered with Communication department lead to publish internal articles. AAA NCNU – San Francisco, CA
Executive Assistant II
Executive Assistant to C-Level executives in the Diversity & Inclusion, Internal Communications and Change Management departments.
• Conversed and built steady rapports with clients (both internal and external).
• Composed imagery and eye capturing visual s for PowerPoint presentations
• Negotiated discounted rates for hotels, entertainment, and speakers for yearly Diversity Summit.
• Formulated financial process, collaborating with regional diversity councils.
• Brainstormed ideas for yearly diversity summit, and partners with Diversity manager on vendor selection. Shaklee Corporation – Pleasanton, CA, September 2001 - December 2007 Corporate Meeting Planner
Created visually stimulating and organized events for conferences, trade shows, new product launches, educational workshops and fun final night activities for groups of sales partners.
• Took lead on major events, from 100 to 10,000 attendees to produce unique and visual concepts, from start to completion.
• Organized and managed onsite staff of up to 20 on each event.
• Saved thousands of dollars by negotiating best rates with outside hotels and vendors. SKILLS:
MS Office, Windows/PC based systems, MAC experience. Coupa (expense), Concur (travel), Taleo, Workday, Netkey, Webex, and Cvent software. Film production, video shooting and editing experience. Skype, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and Ello profiles.