***-** ******* ****, ******, N.Y.,11423
347-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a position at Your establishment. Utilizing my experience and passion for customer service.
● Over 2 year's experience as a receptionist.
● Over 6 year's experience in customer service
● Able to create a positive impression about my company through efficient and professional interactions.
● A self-motivated and disciplined individual with a strong work ethic and proven track record.
● Dependable, personable, and dedicated to great customer engagements.
Applebee's Doherty Ent., Elmont, N.Y.
● Recognized as Employee of the Month 3 times for excellent service.
● Responsible for training new waiters and waitresses in food handling, hygiene, and safety procedures.
● Assisted kitchen staff with food preparation.
● Ensured that all guests received exceptional service.
● Prepared and served specialty dishes at bar and tables as required.
● Trained and periodically assisted all staff.
● Checked with guest to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and drinks, take action to correct any problems.
Swissport, U.S.A, JFK Airport
Passenger Service Rep.
● Provided assistance for all customer inquiries.
● Checked in all passengers at the ticket counter and ensured proper handling of luggage.
● Weighed luggage and charge necessary fundings.
● Made public announcements and coordinated passenger aircraft boarding / deplaning in the gate area.
● Excellent customer service skills and knowledge of computer operations.
Brown & Sons Pluming, Brooklyn, N.Y.
● Performed administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
● Fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets, presentations,
● Extensive software skills, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
● Scheduled appointments and maintained accurate, up to date client files.
● Trained new staff on telephones, and office procedures.
Jamaica Multiplex Cinema, Jamaica, N. Y.
● Standing, walking, lifting, twisting and bending on a frequent basis.
● Capability to communicate and work effectively with guests in a high-volume setting.
● Greet guests, assemble food orders, operate point-of-sale terminals and make accurate change.
● Good verbal communication with guests, as well as math and cash-handling.
● Maintain cleanliness of entire concession stand including cooking equipment, counters, shelves, glass display
cases, condiment areas, preparation areas and stock rooms.
● Perform daily concession maintenance duties.
● Answer questions from guests and resolve any concerns.
● Assist with other functions as instructed by the Manager.
● Proficient guest service, administrative and follow-ups.
● Comfortable communication and cooperation with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates, vendors and partners.
High School Diploma
Hillcrest High School
● Graduated with a 92 average.
● Member of school's Theatre club.
● Available upon request.