International Marketing and Sales Professional
Oklahoma City, OK
firstname.lastname@example.org - 405-***-****
Highly motivated and energetic, International experience with natural sense for style. I have an excellent proven track record of success across multiple formats. I am an extremely articulate, and creative individual whose passion and words have the consistent ability to win over and influence others. My talents are best utilized across a diverse group with unique perspectives and input. With a highly adaptable skill set I am proficient at making well balanced decisions quickly as well as creating and executing a more long term objective. Insightful and always ahead of a trend, with a true sense of timeless style. I believe in authenticity, quality, and corporate responsibility.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
The Park at Tuscany Oklahoma City Case and Associates - Oklahoma City, OK - June 2015 to Present
• Sales, Contracts, Marketing.
• Managing day-to-day operations of Leasing Office.
• Event planning, Marketing Development, and Social Media support. Training/Project & Brand Manager Teavana
M.H. Alshaya - Kuwait - September 2012 to September 2014 Kuwait, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Lebanon, Bahrain, Qatar
• Established and Executed Training Programs, Brand Policy, and Staff development SOP for entire brand.
• Ran multi-store operations responsible for over 6.5 Million annual sales in four countries.
• Developed sales, market and business strategy development forecasting, sourcing and cost controls.
• International Staff recruitment, Individualized market initiatives by country.
• Utilized and emphasized each aspect of the business and people to create the most profitable brand in Alshaya history.
• Personally handcrafted a beverage to be sold in Starbucks stores across 13 countries.
• Created the most successful brand in company history (sales, profit, audit) Highest customer rated store in the country.
• Product and range development, costing, sourcing, and sales forecasting. Store Manager Grand Avenue
M.H. Alshaya - Kuwait City - September 2012 to June 2013
• Responsible for store receiving the highest marks in all of Alshaya (LP, secret shop, internal and external food audit, Customer Survey)
• Developed and grew Kuwait to the highest grossing Teavana in the Alshaya portfolio and world.
• Managed a team that allowed this store at Alshaya to profit in its first year, paying ROCI in six weeks.
• Achieved 400% of store annual goal in sales and saved 23% operating costs Training Officer
Teavana - Oklahoma City, OK - July 2010 to September 2012 Nationwide travel to encourage specific objectives across multiple markets or special needs training.
• Responsible for staff recruitment, training, and development planning in multiple stores.
• Managed day-to-day business operations of home store.
• Organized and facilitated corporate office based training and development.
• Consulting on product range evolution and development. Boutique Manager
Ilori Tucson - Tucson, AZ - December 2008 to July 2010 Managed profitability oriented business operations, marketing, networking, and staff to build a new luxury business
• Launched new brand and established proper alignment with target demographics
• Planned events and secured community charity partnerships
• Responsible for boutique exceeding annual profitability goal by 32%
• Ensured company policies, procedures, and merchandising where meticulously executed to the highest standard
• Recruited, trained, and developed staff to excel in a luxury retail environment Home Manager
Anthropologie - Tucson, AZ - February 2008 to December 2008 Sales tracking and goals
• Hiring, training, and development of staff
• Merchandising and Procurement of local and region specific merchandise for the store. Design Consultant
Drexel Heritage Home Inspirations - Oklahoma City, OK - July 2007 to December 2007 Worked with clients in-home and in-store to maximize individual spaces and budget with functional design solutions.
• Monitored sales and time to obtain one of two top sales positions in store Lead Sales Representative/Staff Trainer
Harvey Nichols Ltd - London - May 2006 to July 2007 Exceeded yearly standard sales goal by 28%
• Successfully trained new staff
• Assisted celebrity clientele to procure in-store and outside the store products Designer Coordinator/Michael Kors Specialist
Dillard's Department Stores Oklahoma City - Oklahoma City, OK - May 2005 to December 2005 Worked with major corporation (Michael Kors) to implement company standard inside store
• Monitored sales and product selection
Assistant Buyer/Sales Representative
Bolderdash Inc - Denver, CO - June 2003 to December 2004 Created business opportunities as a buyer, specifically attracting a new demographic to the store with new product ranges
• Refined store operations to expedite tasks
LEAD Client Service/Retention Representative
Polo Ralph Lauren Denver - Denver, CO - June 2002 to June 2003 Trained with Ralph Lauren personally to re-brand stores after purchasing brand back from franchisers'
• Organized and coordinated marketing events and training programs nationwide. EDUCATION
B.F.A. in Fashion Design and Merchandising
American Intercontinental University - London
2006 to 2007
B.A. in Business Management and Fashion Merchandising Metropolitan State College - Denver, CO
Microsoft (7 years), Management (10+ years), Marketing (10+ years), Sales (10+ years), Training & Development (5 years), Recruiting (5 years), Design (3 years), Retail (10+ years), Retail Management (10+ years), Retail Sales (10+ years)
• Highly creative and artistic, keen eye for style, design, and making vision come to reality.
• Nationwide and International marketing, sales, and fashion experience with established relationships in the industry.
• Excel when working with a team as a member, leader, trainer, or mediator.
• Superb computer skills with established knowledge in many software packages and proficient software learning capabilities.