SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Accomplished track record and strong background in all aspects of Sales, Operational Support, Business Solutions, Office Management, Client Management, Accounts Receivable, and Customer Service System. Recognized as a hands-on and proactive troubleshooter, who can rapidly identify business problems, formulate tactical plans, initiate change and in challenging and diverse environments. Strong communication and conflict resolution skills, as well as comfortable interfacing Influencing team members on all levels. Holds high personal standards and consistently leads teams to achieve company objectives and goals
Dental Health Products, - Green bay Wisconsin, March 2012 – June 2013 Territory Sales Manager Left job due to family illness. I was caretaker and hospice nurse. Managed a territory on Long Island, N.Y. Sold to medical and dental offices. Maintained and grew relationships. Lunch and learns for the doctors and there staff. Increased sales from 1000.00 @ year to over 900,000.00 year.
Patterson Companies, Farmingdale, - N.Y. October 2008 –March 2012 Territory Sale Reprehensive
Managed Long Island, N.Y. territory. Pursued medical and dental office. Within an assigned territory providing innovative medical products. I also co traveled your partnering manufacture reps. Educational lunch and learn for the doctors and there staff. Also attended conventions on a yearly basis. Ranked # 4 in sales 2011 and 2012 out of 50 reps in Long Island branch. Osha compliant award
Took a territory from 1,500.00 @yr. in sales to over 850,000.000 HENRY SCHEIN, Inc., Melville,
Henry Schein, New York
New York February 1992 – August 1999 June 1995 – August 1999 ASSISTANT MANAGER OF CUSTOMER SERVICE and SALES
• Account executive. Supervising customer service center, managing call center staff, client and account management interface and departmental operations within the customer service center.
• Lead and manage all aspects of customer service operation. Daily liaison between client, sales, and operations. Ensuring the highest level of customer service by assuring the achievement of all customer service performance metrics, including but not limited to, client resolution, claims, utilization, customer retention, and satisfaction ratings.
• 1996 Easy Dental Sales Award worked on GPO Sales Buying groups sales
• Hospital sales and lab equipment as well as market Trade shows February 1993 – June 1995 SALES, MEDICAL / VETERINARY DIVISION
• Customer service and key account management for designated Regional Sales Account Executive.
• Entered all sales orders received within the Region, assuring accuracy of order fulfillment.
• Daily client management, account interface, and client resolution
• Cold Calls prospecting for Sales Account Executive. Ranked # 2 in the country! 1998, 1999 February 1992 – February 1993 CUSTOMER SERVICE – CANADIAN DIVISION
• Customer Service Representative supporting nine (9) in house account executives and four (4) filed sales representatives.
• Entered replacement orders and credit on the DIGIS system.
• Maintained Accounts Receivables for Canadian orders. PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
• Business Administration ~ Bachelors Degree of Science F.I.T. New York, New York
• New York State Certification – Medical Assistant, Nassau Tech, Westbury, New York
• MS OFFICE (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point), Henry Schein A&C System, Accounting (A/R/A/P, Bank Reconciliation, Cash Management, Collection).