Electrical Technician (Apprentice Licensed)
**** ****** ** ***# *** - Houston, TX 77063
firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile:- 832-***-****
Senior Industrial Maintenance Technician - Waste Management Company, 4939 Gasmer Dr. Houston,TX
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges. Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
• Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment. Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Electrical Technician - Inteplast Group, Ltd. Lolita,TX - February 2014 to Present My responsibility and duties were the following:
• Design and rebuild broken panels,
• Winding AC/ DC motors, generator and water pump, different size and various voltage 110V, 220V, 380V, 480 V.
• Fixing gearbox machine and winding the motors.
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
• Design the newest program logical control using PLC, drives, contactor, switches and relay connected to HMI(Human Monitoring Interface) base on the required,
• Repairing inspecting and installing all kinds of electric motors.
• Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting on-site installing motors.
• Installing power generator AVR, Diode inspects and replacement as needed.
• Repairing coils kind 1500/3000 RPM.
• Heavy duty water pump inspection and repairs on-site. Electrical Technician - Al-Timimi Industrial Engineering Group/ Baghdad,Iraq - August 2007 to May 2013
Serving in various engineering fields, Engineering Design, Machinery, Spare Parts, Production, as well as Mold and Plastic Production. Al-Rasheed Al-Wazierria Industrial City My responsibility and duties were the following:
• Design and rebuild broken panels.
• Winding AC/ DC motors, generator and water pump, different size and various voltage 110V, 220V, 380V,480 V.
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications.
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of the system.
• Advise management on whether operation of equipment could be hazardous.
• Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
• Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
• Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares, and driving needed vehicles.
• Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services.
• Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Over 20 years experience in the Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Industry, including (general inspection, armature pulling, replace damaged coil or insulators, connection inspection), heavy Submersible Pump winding and installing those include mechanical and electrical troubleshooting. On- site inspection and maintenance, excel in analyzing and solving problems with various electrical controls and systems.
-Winding generator and motor and pump AC/ DC
- Designing intelligent board with PLC, drive, HCR and relay
- Electrical Systems & Controls
- Installations & Maintenance
- Blueprints & Schematics
- Generators & Transformers
- Switches & Circuit Breakers
- PLC, PC I/O, Drives.
- Electrical Code.
- Safety & QA.
- Wiring Diagrams.
- Testing Instruments.
- Proven ability to work harmoniously as part of a team References
• Mr. Lee (Director General/ Inteplast Group Ltd.). Tel: 361-***-****
• Andrew (Professional/Maintenance Director at Inteplast Group). Tel: 361-***-****
• Hussein Aaedi (Professional/Production Director at Inteplast Group) Tel: 361-***-****
• Ahmed Abbasi (Professional/Engineer at Inteplast Group) Tel: 361-***-****