** ********** ****, ***** **** NY 11754
Sales, Purchasing, Professional problem solver, has over 20 years of experience in a time sensitive, fast -paced environment. I work hard perfecting my time management and organization skills. I have highly developed skills in communications, multitasking, and attention to detail and perseverance to completion.
Assistant Manager and key Holder, May 2013 – Present
Sterling Company Akron Ohio/Commack New York
Promoted to Key holder after six months with the company as a result of hard work, marked diligence and customer service, with skillful attention to clients needs and administrative details.
Purchasing and Logistics Manager/Sales support and team leader. - Surge Electronics - January 2012- April 2013
Managed all inventory control, Purchasing for all USA requirements, with these two tasks much management is required for the Logistics of inventory and general operations for internal and external. Along with these tasks I was asked to be the team leader in the sales department to better team customer service skills along with new product knowledge.
Buyer of Frozen and Dry Goods – J. Kings Food June 2010 – December 2010
Purchasing Buyer for frozen Foods and Dry Goods, as well as Organizer and host for independent food vendor’s show.
DMJ corporation/ DBA Bayview Caterers and Deli, January 2006- May 20010, owner and full operator for my own business.
Maintained and procured all supplies, food and other essentials to the business.
Negotiated pricing with my vendors and turnover terms.
Managed my staff of 12, implemented my own computer programs for advertising and keeping the books for payroll and bills.
Marketing and Logistics Manager, Team Coach, October 1989 – November 2006 NIC Components
• Lead a team, which procured product for four global stocking locations.
• organized moving product from international manufacturing facilities domestic and international stocking and shipping locations.
• provided direct support to inside and outside sales teams and managers.
• Responsible for 5 major Product lines to purchase daily needs, as well as being responsible in managing the other six buyers.
• I Have C-TPAT certification, and with the help of The Long Island Import Export association lead NIC Components to be C-TPAT certified
• I also was very instrumental in Assisting with getting new systems and procedures for our ever-changing industry.
• worked closely with the CEO, VP of Sales and VP of Distribution as well as the owner who also has been my mentor for almost twenty years.
In addition: I have owned and operated my own business in the food industry.
I took my knowledge of Purchasing, time management and Customer service to the highest levels. As I was responsible for my own financial well-being.
*** THE DIFFICULT WE DO TODAY… THE IMPOSIBLE TAKE A LITTLE LONGER.