Sumare, SP – Brazil ZC: 13175-668
Gain experience working and living abroad. Work in a team-based environment where continuous improvement, dedication, creativity, and commitment to quality are encouraged. Summary of Qualifications
• Hands-on professional with 3+ years’ experience in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering.
• Methods-time measurement (MTM)
• Particular strengths in extensively analyze business processes and workflows.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and SAP software. Industry-Related Experience
Junior process analyst Luxottica, Campinas, SP - Brazil, 2013–Present:
• Started as an intern, after 8 months I was hired as a junior process analyst.
• Worked in SAP implementation.
• Managed Bill of materials, created and modified routings including mass changes.
• Created reference operations key and measured each time-operation in the assembly line. Others Experiences
English teacher, Wizard, Sumare, SP, 2010-2013:
• Taught English for kids, teenagers and adults for beginners, intermediate and advanced. Worship leader, IMG- church, Santa Barbara, SP - Brazil, 2010-Present:
• Leading the music team, training new members teaching them how to play the instruments. Education & Certification
Business management technical course (finished 2009), MTM Methods-time measurement training
(certificated 2014), graduated in English at Wizard University (2002-2010).