Mr. Taskeen Abbas Vakalia
C.K.C Garden, Lalbagh Road, Email: email@example.com
• Effective team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly creative, self-motivated individual with 7+ years of experience.
• Improved performance, productivity and service by implementing new strategies
• Team player with exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Good understanding of basic accounting principles and financial analysis.
• Adept at managing multiple, diverse tasks simultaneously; work well under pressure.
• Focused and hardworking; able to troubleshoot complex problems and get the job done.
• Organized training sessions with new hires on Project Guidelines and Procedures.
• Established good working relationship with Stakeholders.
IBM India PVT LTD, Bangalore Feb 2012 to Present
Prepare and generate contract billing invoices on a monthly basis.
Ensured the bills submitted to client are accurate.
Loading the invoices in IQ Navigator tool after the required approvals.
Cost Reduction: Prepared Fixed Cost budget Vs Actual cost against the labor hours to determine the GP.
Preparing the Budget and Planning on yearly basis based on the previous year actuals and heads’ up for the current year.
Experience on Budget Analysis, Allocation and Forecasting.
Variance analysis between Forecast Costs and actual Costs for the project.
Solutioning to include new application in a Fixed Priced Manages Services.
Preparing Cost case for a new or existing contract every year under each project agreement.
Responsible for providing forecast to allocate budget for the upcoming year in IQ Navigator tool.
Monitoring the allocated Revenue every month against the expenses incurred.
Preparing Burn Rate Analysis from the invoiced amount monthly basis under respective sub-category.
Processing of Cost Accruals every month based on the services provided, to recognize the correct cost.
Contract Review: Contract review with Project manager to check on the profitability of contract.
Looking after Travel costing for Project Team members.
Preparation of Claims & Expense, Billing, Project Analysis, Contract Gross Profit Reports.
Responsible for the Submission of Spend Analysis Report, Forecast Report, Revenue Report, Cost Report to the Management
Ensuring input and timely allocation of invoices.
Resolving invoice discrepancy matters.
Monitoring and reviewing duplicate payments to the clients.
Identify unrecognized revenue of the projects and coordinating with leads to get that written off.
IBM India PVT LTD, Bangalore Aug 2010 to Feb 2012
Prepared SLA reporting Dashboard for applications
Gained experience and knowledge of Six Sigma through IBM India Training.
Experienced in developing complex reports using Business Objects.
Automated reports for weekly, monthly and yearly schedule using Business Objects.
Was part of Cost reduction of USD 500K to the clients using Lean methodologies.
Played a Major role on Skill assessment based on applications in support which resulted in cost reduction.
Provided analytical analysis and managed the escalation of cost issues.
Utilized excel and PowerPoint to analyze operate reports.
To meet the new reporting requirements as and when needed for Customer.
Prepare PBA Charts (Process Behavior Analysis).
Maintaining SLA Documents and Work Instructions.
Performing Root Cause Analysis for every SLA/ KPI breach and lay down the management systems to bring them under control.
Continuously look for opportunities to improve metrics and the validation of the data. Strengthen our competitive advantage by continually improving business processes to deliver high quality services and become the clear, cut lowest cost producer of contact center services.
Project Management Officer
IBM India PVT LTD, Bangalore Oct 2008 to Aug 2010
Responsible to generate report as per business needs (Reports include Weekly reports, Daily status report, Dashboard report)
Responsible for preparing Presentation on Monthly Health Check calls.
Responsible for making note of Actions on Monthly calls, weekly business meetings.
Responsible of preparing Process Document and updating on timely basis.
Execute roll-on/roll off process based on checklist.
Create roll-on/roll-off report, Create project resource report.
Asset Management- responsible for maintaining asset data related to laptops, Data card, and headset requirements in IDC.
Co-coordinating with the onshore team on daily work status reporting & query resolution.\
Creating Purchase Orders based on Client requirement.
Preparing Incident Management/Problem Management Dashboards based on the prior month performance.
Preparing utilization reports of the resources.
Responsible for the operations management of Strategic Outsourcing business contracts, to ensure that services are implemented in line with the validated contract.
Managing an Issue Tracker [Failed Change Report/RCA] for the team.
B.Com in Finance
Sri Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain College, Bangalore, India Sep 2005 - Jun 2008
History, Economics, Commerce & Accounting
Al-Ameen Pre University, Bangalore, India Sep 2003 - Jun 2005
Secondary School Education
International Infant Indian School, Bangalore, India Jun 1993 - Jun 2003
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Received Excellence Orion Award for Passion and Perseverance Employee which has contributed to a stellar year for the GDC
• Received Star Award for Stabilizing the Finance Analyst Process.
• Received certificate for Employee of the year Quarter 1 & 2 as “Gems of Shell”
• Received Reward & Recognition award for best performance as a Business Analyst
• Operating System Microsoft Windows & Mac
• Webi Reports/Business Objects Reports.
• SAP BOBJ 4.0 & SAP BOBJ 3.1
• MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Basics in SQL
• Lotus Notes
• IQ Navigator
Date of Birth: 23rd November 1987
Language Fluency: English, Hindi, Kannada
Marital Status: Single
Reference: Available upon request.