Certified Nursing Assistant - NORRIDGE HEALTH CARE
Chicago, IL 60644
email@example.com - 773-***-****
Certified Nursing Assistant
NORRIDGE HEALTH CARE - Norridge, IL - August 2006 to Present Assist nurse and hospice staff with all aspects of daily care, including bathing, feeding and dressing
• Assess patient vital signs under the guidance of home healthcare nurse.
• Provide restorative care to residents and assist in activity of daily living (ADLs)
• Document patient care and activities into database (PDA's)
• Assist in rehabilitation of long- and short-term patients and residents
• Share responsibility of caring for terminally ill elderly woman suffering from cancer
• Helped to ensure grandparent's last year was as comfortable, dignified and enriching as possible. Dialysis Technician
DSI DIALYSIS SCOTTSDALE - March 2012 to August 2012 Trained a minimum of 480 hours for clinical site and externship within dialysis center
• Cannulated patients and monitored them to ensure safety and effectiveness of treatment
• Obtained vital signs and recorded machine readouts for blood pressure
• Operated and maintained water system and dialyzer reporting any malfunctions in equipment EDUCATION
2011 to 2012
Nursing Assistant Program
Harold Washington College
Dedicated, service-focused professional seeking to transition into healthcare as a Certified Dialysis Tech. Highly motivated to launch healthcare career and achieve future goals of furthering education and becoming an asset to a healthcare organization to provide the utmost in patient care.
• Reliable worker with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills.
• Backed by a solid work history, reputation as a team player and passion for helping others.
• Experience caring for terminally ill cancer patients CLINICAL SKILLS
• Vital signs
• Machine maintenance and sterilization
• HIPPA & JCAHO knowledge
• FIRST AID & CPR Certified
• Dialyzer Operation
• Proficient in use of Water System
• Patient Supervision
• Patient Education
• Patient Charting