Seeking position where a company in need of a detail oriented Professional. Working diligently and a driven professional with general experience for small to large business. Reliable, keen to maximize own professional value by learning and committing to employment engagements, for capacity to meet deadlines. Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate and collaborate effectively with co-workers at all levels also exceptionally well organized, detail oriented and versatile/flexible team player, also experience working with all levels of management team.
WORK EXPERIENCE/ ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Fame Charter School June 2012 - June 2015
Administrative Assistant / Accounting Bookkeeping
• Answer and direct phone calls, organize and schedule meetings and appointments.Maintain
Contact lists produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports. Develop and maintain a filing
system. Order office supplies. Book travel meeting arrangements.Submit and reconcile
expense reports. Provide general support to visitors.
• Develop and maintain an extensive customer database generates and tracks Purchase Orders
on OPS Database.
• Process invoices for the customers Purchase order ID numbers and Assists with all aspects of
over the telephone and through email,facilitated vendor’s setups.
• Maintain integrity of inventory resolution on OPS system.
• Contract Administration, including assists with invoice reconciliation.
• Purchase Order records with multiple vendor Monitored past-due invoices and facilitated
resolution on OPS system.
• Issue new PO’s for any books price changes or adding any new student books order.
• Generated refund requests for over-payments to client accounts when needed.
Did Intern job not related to the field as a Recruiter for Macrotech Inc. Jan 2012- May
City Copy and Printing April 2002 – Nov 2011
Accounting Assistant Manager
• Oversaw administrative budget, prepare expense report and bank reconciliation.
• Purchase hardware software and perform application upgrade, and trained staff.
• Experience in digital desktop publishing
• Business for all stages of pre-press works in printing Publishing brochures, advertisements,
• Hand on experience in various printing machines. Designing, Publication, using
various software according to customer’s satisfaction.
• Meeting with potential customers for marketing and sales, this customer includes government
agency, colleges, Schools, Banks and IT Industries.
• Managed Accounts receivable Invoices and Accounts payable payments.
From 2000 to 2002 Finishing the certificate on Quick Books, Payroll and accounting Principal I & II, SAP Functional
Qwest Communication-April 1998 - March 2000
Networking Technical Engineer, Help Desk
• Daily UNIX support of development groups working in a large Solaris and Linux environment.
• Monitoring multiple servers on HP Open view. Project work related to Unix Systems
• Administration, such as OS Upgrades and installation.
• Network cableling, verifying subnet and mapping.
• Troubleshoot UNIX OS issues in an enterprise level environment. Installed, managed and
Configured networks servers and end users.
• Performed maintenance of personal computers and peripheral equipment, identifying problems
and providing appropriate solutions.
• Installed and administered servers and desktop workstations, every day maintenance.
June 1991-April 1998 Raising my children and I did finished my Computer Networking
Associate degree from Master Institute.
NFIB- March 1989 - June 1991
Accounts Payable and Receivable
• Directed activities of our staff in the General Ledger Department.
• Refined operational controls in the management team reporting the process.
• Generated monthly close of financial statements, prepared reports for management.
• Processing checks for vendors on a monthly basis.
• Responsibility for resolving balance sheet, including payroll-related accounts and purchase and
expense reports on long outstanding orders.
• Established more effective internal controls. Negotiate and make payment arrangements with
Vendors and 3 Way Match invoices.
• Month-end accrual and analysis.3-5 year’s solid experience in Accounts Receivable/Payable.
Operating experience: Window XP, Window Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft
B.A. in Economics Ranchi University, India
Computer Networking Associate Degree, Master Institute, San Jose CA
Certificate: Quick Books, Payroll and accounting Principal I & II, SAP Functional
Languages: Fluent in English, Hindi and Urdu
Hobbies: Helping the senior Citizen as a CAPS ambassador for City of Fremont
Nationality: US Citizen