Troy, OH *****
Account Manager and inside sales of technology products Achievements
**** *** **** ***** **** award for exceeding yearly quota. 3/07-12/09
Evans Motor Works Dayton, OH
BMW Client Adviser
Responsible for new and pre-owned BMW fleet sales. 8/99-5/06
LGP Telecom Inc. Plano, TX
V.P. Sales North America
LGP Telecom AB, a Swedish company, is a global leader in the manufacturing of telecommunication products. LGP Telecom’s product portfolio consists of tower mounted amplifiers, tower mounted boosters, filters, antennas and various base station sub-systems.
As sales manager for LGP Telecom Inc., I was responsible for developing and managing all aspects of sales and service for the Central Region of North America.
My duties consisted of the development and implementation of a business plan dedicated to increasing LGP’s presence within the OEM and carrier business segments of the Wireless Marketplace. An important byproduct of the above duties was the frequent interaction among my Global Associates and me within the engineering, customer services and shipping departments to fulfill LGP’s customer’s requirements and confidence. Achievements:
• Increased overall territory sales by 120%.
• Responsible for LGP’s current relationship with Motorola resulting in an ongoing combiner contract and placement on both the AAD and WNP product portfolios.
• Projects included BTS Platform Integration with the UMTS Group and the IDEN Group in Ft. Worth and Schaumburg.
• Initiated most recent relationship and exchange between LGP and Lucent.
• Developed a Manufacturers Representative Program, and currently managed the only two M.R.-Groups representing LGP.
• Responsible for doubling the carrier customer base in the central territory. The list of new service providers buying from LGP include: Cingular, Centennial, US Cellular, Alltel, and Western Wireless.
• Won the GSM overlay contract from Cingular for the Great Lakes and Greater Texas regions.
5/98-8/99 Gichner Shelter Systems Dallastown, PA
National Sales Manager - Wireless Products
Gichner Shelter Systems is a manufacturer of transportable tactical Shelters and cabinets for every branch of the Department of Defense.
• My charter, as National Sales Manager, was to create and operate a new business unit dedicated to the commercial communications market: developing a line of communications shelters and cabinets suitable to the commercial communications market.
• Develop business plan to market and sell commercially accepted products.
• Creating a sales team consisting of inside sales and outside manufacturer’s representatives to cover the United States.
• Managing said sales force while actively calling on major OEM and carrier accounts throughout the United States.
• Co-developed and brought to market five new outdoor cabinet designs.
• Co-designed the first modular panelized drop design currently used by AT&T for lightweight roof top installations.
• Successful in obtaining approved vendor status for AT&T, Nextel, Bell South, GTE and Sprint.
• Responsible for current relationships with Motorola, Ericsson, Lucent and Nokia.
• Responsible for new business unit achieving 2.2 million in sales for the first year in a highly competitive market.
6/97-1/98 Superior Communications Products Covina, CA Northeastern Sales Manager
• SCP is a manufacturer of power products including chargers, rapid chargers, batteries, hands free systems and mounting systems for cellular and PCS carriers, OEMs and distributors.
• Managed all aspects of sales and marketing for the Northeastern Territory, consisting of seventeen states for Superior Communications Products.
• Duties included the developing of a business plan, hired and managed territory manufacturer’s rep force. Directed three inside sales and four customer service representatives dedicated solely to the Northeast Territory.
• Coordinated product availability, directed shipments, provided ship dates and gathered market and industry information within territory. Achievements:
• Increased Y.T.D. sales by over 32% with current customer base and developed a successful plan that garnered new accounts within the territory.
• Initiated the first ever dialogue between SCP and three national catalog houses, which have committed to several SCP products for 1998.
• Created very promising opportunities with the three national carriers in my territory not currently buying SCP products.
5/92-6/97 Allen Telecom Group Cleveland, OH
Vice President Professional and Consumer Sales
• Directed the db mobile and Antenna Specialist Divisions within the Cellular, PCS and OEM Markets for the Allen Telecom Group.
• Developed business plans, directed the implementation of strategies and oversaw the execution of said plan.
• Managed four direct sales personnel and a national manufacturer’s representative force consisting of eighteen separate organizations.
• Directly responsible for many of the new antenna specialist marketing programs and key development of several successful ATG products for cellular and PCS.
• Top divisional sales within the four business groups for the months of April and August 1994.
• Met and surpassed business plan, three of four years.
• Authored and directed the “Air Time Antenna Seminars” nationally. (First such educational seminar provided by Antenna specialist in ten years.)
• Developed the “Cell Station” Base Extender Repair Kit for export use.
• Originated and chaired the First Cellular Mobile Rep council and in-house Cellular Action Team Committees.
• Reclaimed lost market share with Air Touch, Bell Atlantic, C.C.I. and G.T.E.
• Developed the Guaranteed Delivery program now in use, company wide.
• Developed the comprehensive buying program now accepted by AT&T, G.T.E. and Air Touch (combining all ATG’s resources resulting in a one stop shop approach).
• Developed the first successful retail program for mass merchandisers. 8/90-4/92 Valor Enterprises, Inc. West Milton, OH
Cellular Division Sales Manager
• Managed a worldwide supplier of cellular antennas and accessories.
• Duties included managing six direct sales personnel, direct sales staff and a national manufacturers representative force consisting of twelve organizations.
• Established marketing plans, set quotas, supervised O.E.M. sales and advertising within the cellular division.
• Coordinated all sales and shipments for the U.K. and Central America. Achievements:
• Achieved top divisional sales for three consecutive years.
• Solely responsible for supplying OEM antennas to every cellular phone manufacturer for a span of three years.
• Developed the first OEM antenna program for Radio Shack consisting of seven SKU’s for cellular.
3/90-7/90 Alliance Research Corporations (ORA) Electronics Chatsworth, CA OEM Sales Manager
• Directed sales efforts to original equipment manufacturers. 5/85-3/90 Valor Enterprises, Inc. West Milton, OH
Director of Pro-Am Division
• Managed cellular, amateur and land mobile sales.
• Developed business plans and implemented specific strategies directed toward cellular carriers, distributors and O.E.M.’s.
• Supervised three direct sales personnel and manufacturers representatives in U.S. and Canada.
9/76-6/82 Attended Miami University Oxford, OH
Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. Troy High School Troy, OH
References Available Upon Request.