Organized and dependable professional that consistently meets deadlines under pressure, prioritizes work assignments and resolves discrepancies. Can work with minimal supervision. Successful at managing multiple projects; knowledge of accounting software & processes. Exceptional customer service skills and strong work ethics.
• 4+ years of customer service
• 2 years of payroll & administrative experience
• Excellent verbal, nonverbal and listening skills
• Friendly, flexible & proactive manner
• QuickBooks proficient; maintains office budget, accounts receivable & payable
• Electronic deposits, invoicing & manual payments
• Team player
• Excellent time management
• Clerical support
• Hard – worker
• Types letters, emails and manages correspondence
• Goal – oriented
• Analytical skills
• Finance & accounting practices & principles
• 10-key & data entry
• Self – motivated
• Mastery of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook)
• Reconciliation, journal entry, general ledger, financial reports, etc.
• Exemplary office skills (email, phone, customer service, scan, copy, fax, file, etc.)
• Detail oriented
Program Director, East Cleburne Community Center
August 2013 - current
Coordinates and assists with community events, summer/spring camps, fundraisers and weekly programs. Designs flyers, programs, solicits donation requests for a nonprofit organization, etc. Manages office tasks such as emails, phone calls, faxes, petty cash, as well as office inventory. Over social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) to keep the community involved as well as updated. QuickBooks, quarterly taxes and reports, bills and deposits, etc. Supervises volunteers and community service workers.
Event Coordinator, Divine Creations
July 2010 – August 2013
Assisted in the coordination, planning, bidding and preparation of catered events such as weddings, company parties, banquets, church functions, etc. Prepared invoices, payroll and billing statements. Customer service skills.
August 2009 – December 2011 Business Finance, University of Texas Arlington
August 2007 – May 2009 General Studies, Navarro College