I’m looking to work in a challenging Virtual Position with a Leading Company offers opportunities for advancement, where I can add value to my company and to me as well.
I am working as chief accountant since 15 years.5 years ago I start working as freelance accounting & Tax Consultant.
I'm Certified QB & Xero Proadvisorsoftware, plus I have experience with several other accounting & tax software like Sage, quicken,Myob,taxact, tax-cycle, Proseries,Altra tax & Inuit online tax profile with different type of companies from different countries .
I have vast experience with Budgeting & Financial forecasting, building accounting systems for new establishments, clean up existing companies,lead & manage over all accounting operations specially financial reporting, Data entry bookkeeping,& filling tax return.., in addition to strong experience of Ms Office specially Excel
.I'm fast accurate hardworking committed to dead line & have a good conscience that would make sure to do all the
I strongly believe that my education, experience as well as my skills have helped me to acquire substantial knowledge and strong fundamentals in my field, and have prepared me to be a strong assists.
Thank you for your precious time reviewing my resume and skills, and I am looking forward to hear from you soon enclosed, you will find my resume which I hope, will meet both your requirements and satisfaction.
MAHA ABU ZEINA
PHONE: 079******* E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
30/11/2010 until now Freelance Accountant & Business Consultant
Setting up new companies Accounts
budgeting & forecasting
prepare tax return & tax advice
Business Planning & financial molding
Achievement: I’m become one of the top rated freelancer during last five years in several freelance jobs portal
21/2/2008 to 31/7/2011 Travel Masters Co
Full responsibility of the company's accounting operations including-
Monthly Financial Reports-
control over Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable -
Reconciliation of banks Payable & receivables-
-cash management to maintaining an acceptable level of liquidity and check if there is a need for an external finance or specifying the suitable investments of cash surplus.
-Arrange for the audit of the company’s accounts (internal/ External) and provide the required reports and information to the auditors.
-Preparation and review of annual budgets and cash to analyze achievements compared to and budgeted figures & expenses
-Support the management team in the achievement of the profitability target.
Manage and ensure proper implementation of administrative policies and control systems governing personnel, office support and company facilities, employee’s welfare facilities
Implement HR policies, processes and system to meet the human capital strategic needs of the company.
-Coordinate with government and service providing entities
25/9/2006 to 10/1/2008 Nuqul Group/Al Keena Amman
* manage Define, direct, supervise, control and coordinate all financial and accounting activities within the new factory -Al Snobar – which has been constructed under the supervision of Al keena management.
- Recruit, train, appraise, motivate and manage the new factory staffs.
- Supervise accounting and reporting to ensure accurate and timely financial and operating information.
- Build & manage the general ledger accounting software (Scala one of the ERP Financial packages) & implement scala full Package.
- Approve general payment list and accounting entries.
- Review all accounts reconciliation.
- Analyze discrepancies between actual figures and budgeted ones.
- Take part in the preparation of the yearly budget, the long term plan and the estimated & actual year end results.
- Carry out regular audits, checks and controls.
- Arrange for the audit of the company’s accounts (internal/ External) and provide the required reports and information to the auditors.
- Responsible for bank reconciliation
- provide the project manager and management with all data requested. * Analyze manufacturing costing, monitor the actual expenses incurred in the manufacturing, assists in the analysis of excess cost incurred & determine whether these excess is justified or not in cooperation with involved dept .
1/1/2002 to 31/10/2005 Ocean for fresh collection Amman
Audit and approve all accounting entries.
Revise the inter companies reconciliation and other payable.
Revise the bank reconciliation
performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the executive responsible for data entering of daily financial operations after checking its.
Revise and approve the monthly payroll listing, and review the social security sheets.
Produce periodic financial reports
preparing monthly closing accounts, monthly balance sheets & year end income statement/balance sheet
Prepare and review sales tax confession.
1/5/2001 to 31/12/2001 Al –Ala’a Accounting Office
record all accounting operations
insert data on computer
make monthly closing accounts and annual end income statement
1995-2000 Al-Al Bayt university Mafraq
ProAdvisor QuickBooks Desktop Certification
Intuit Accountants License 107******* November 2014
Xero Certified ProAdvisor
Xero December 2014
CMA Exam preparing course 9/2005 to 9/2006
Preparing & Analyzing Annual Financial Reports Training Course
14/5 /2007 to 17/5/2007
English Excellent (writing, reading)
Arabic Excellent (writing, reading)
Prepare Tax Return (USA & Canada)
Able to use several Tax software,Ultra Tax, Darke,Proseries,Lacerte,Intuit online Tax,ATX,& TaxAct
Financial Analysis Financial Reporting
Able to use several accounting software QuickBooks Quicken Peachtree Sage Xero MYOB ERP Software Microsoft Dynamics ERP Turbo Tax
Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word
Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Able To work With, organize, train, manage & lead team
What I’m looking for is an opportunity of advancement in a job where I can add values to the my company and to me as well. I'm a hard worker, I like working I feel so empty without it also I learn fast and I have a good conscience that would make sure to do all the duties submitted to me! honestly you will not regret hiring me be sure of that
PHONE: 079******* email@example.com