Robert A. Rivers III, Senior Level management
Riverview, Florida 33569
Email = firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To continue my successful and progressively broad management, engineering & manufacturing skills; Client, Sales growth, new product development, customer relationships and Program management and Process experience. To demonstrated my ability to achieve a successful business turnaround through customer responsiveness, lean corporate transformations, and high performance team-building. Supervise Mfg & Engineering Dept for product production that requires either ITAR, ISO and AS-9100 regulations. Summary of Qualifications:
Client / Vendor Relationships
Vacuum form components
Sales & Client Contract Neg.
Master Scheduler (MS-Project)
Integrate NEW Product launch
Experience in ISO9000 and AS9100
Team Building within Corporations Manufacturing Team building Project Management skills Employee-Labor Relations Training FEMA & P’FEMA skills Injection Molding, costing & Resins Direct & Approve Designs Processes PM & PMI Certified Sustainment & Improvement-PMP Test / Validate Components Electronics Packaging ETO, Gamma, FDA Validations OSHA Certified-Training Tooling cost- advanced level Military Experience / MIL Standards Certifications / Awards/ special skills and accomplishments China, Taiwan, South America Buying & purchasing first article inspections; MFg review Board of components Lean processes, Kaizen Lean methodology Training &Certif. Six Sigma (6σ) Training & Certification -Cp, CpL, CpK International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) ITW Military GSE Employee “Letter of Appreciation” Japan Experienced w/UL, EU, DOD, Mil-Specs FEMA (USA)Certification-2005 – 2005 Field Officer Project Management Institute -Business marketing/Sales Pareto's Principle or the 80-20 Rule FEMA & P’FEMA Training and Instructor (Mil-Std-1629a) Experienced w/FDA, (ETO-Gamma) sterilization PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Includes:
• Program Manager- Leader of a cross functional team in overall program, scheduling, vendors, Sales and Client updates; design, development and delivery of Aerospace product lines. My responsibilities include all aspects of program delivery including business development, specification review, quality assessments, technical development, cost & manufacturing and installation.
• Production & Manage order schedule requirements; Pre-plan production & deploy daily prioritized work schedules to shop floor
• Monitor and review production progress against deadline targets to ensure on time shipment/delivery.
• Troubleshoot design challenges and identify solutions; Oversee supplier qualification process and lead negotiations
• Project management of equipment and customer projects; Manage work flow of production
• Develop innovative solutions to technical problems; Train, coach, and mentor team members
• Advanced leadership skills and participates in change management; follow-up with corrective actions (CAR)
• Reverse engineer Tachometers for military applications; McNally aircraft gauges next generation designs.
• Ability to effectively apply and facilitate continuous improvement principles and techniques (Six Sigma, Lean, PPAP, FMEA, etc.) to quality and manufacturing functions.
• Experience with multiple projects as project manager and/or liaison from project inception thru completion.
• Extensive knowledge of standard practices in the design and construction industry, including working knowledge project codes
& regulations, scheduling & cost monitoring & conceptual estimating.
• An understanding of advanced electrical & mechanical systems; including switchgear, generators, chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, controls & monitoring systems, fire detection & suppression systems.
• Fluent understanding of coordination required of New Product Development: Directs research and Orient such as: market research, customer design proposals, specifications, and standards to determine feasibility of design and application 2009-present Aircraft Instruments & Advance Engineering., Aviation Hwy. Tampa Fl -Director of Operations
• Reviews training plans developed; serve as a primary training administrator for the team of 112.
• Support Lockheed Martin, Boeing & Arnott contracts and new products Electro-mechanical devices.
• Develop and support ISO, ITAR & AS9100 including Lockheed Martin programs STD for new product launch.
• Lead major projects and provide technical leadership for projects from start to finish
• Be a positive role model for all others, teach and share information; provide training. Contracted to-Thrush Aircraft, Albany, Ga
Aircraft firewall and frame modifications. AC & electrical configurations, including batteries. GE-turbo engine; Re-Design of firewall Crop-Dusting Aircraft; lead Mfg and Eng team. Aircraft batteries, Power distribution Layouts; engine and cock-pit panels configuration change.. Contracted to -Leslie Control Inc, Coordinate department for processes, procedures alignment w/ ISO 9001 compliance. Company had failed ISO audit twice, I applied re-structure in all departments; ISO approval granted.
(2003-08) – ITW-Military & Trilectron (DOD Aircraft Supporter) www.itwmilitarygse.com Program Engineering Mgr & ccB Chairman of Eng Dept Military Aircraft support F-16, F-22, JSF-F-35 o Project schedules using MS Project & Review & Reports; managed 75 Mfg employees o Program manager to Jupitor™ of Japan – for entire ground support fleet. o Lockheed Martin Aerospace-JSF Support Equipment Procurement Specification for CGCAC
– Engineering Contract assignments- Deployed at:
Weldon Industries, Fencing Hardware industry (Owner of patent for Gate-Mate & Protector) - Engineering Manager PowerTech & Air-Bus Shades for Cessna Aircraft: electrically powered, single cabin window shade Nationwide Industries Inc, Fencing industry - Engineering manager of 23 employees Tropicana MFG Orange Juice Products / Stellar, Sarasota, FL, Project Engineering-Coordinator. Sherwood Medical, Deland, FL, Project Engineering, OEM Plastics Tyco Toys Inc., New Jersey, Product Engineering, OEM Plastics (went direct but company closed)
Northrop Corp., Orlando, FL Facility Engineer/Dept. Manager DOD [Secret-Clearance]
Philadelphia Naval ShipYard, Engineering Special Task-Force (Interference-Control)
CDI-Marine, N.J Facility Design Engineer (ship-building) DOD [Secret-Clearance] Computer, CAD Certifications & Technical Training:
• MS windows, XP, Outlook MS-Project, MS Excel; MS Power Point & Access
• Pareto's Principle or the 80-20 Rule: Kaizen MFG structure –maximize processes and assemblies
• ANSI/EIA-649-1998 National Consensus Standard for Configuration Management
• AS-9100, ISO, OSHA certified training: AS9100 Quality management System Training – 2007
• FEMA-(Federal Emergency Mgt)- Field officer training (Homeland Security)
• Management Training, PM & PMI & Kepner Trego
• ISO Quality Mgmt systems Training: FMEA & PFMEA & risk Mgt Instructor
• Six Sigma (6σ) Training & Certification; Macola Engineering Database, Symix system;
• Injection-Molding & Plastics Methodology & cost Certification – 1999
• Solidworks-2015 Pro-E, Unigraphics-NX, Catia-v5, AutoCAD-Inventor,– knowledge and skilled.
• Habitat For Humanity – Crew-leader Award & Former Vice Chairman 2001 EDUCATION:
BSME, Mechanical Engineering, Howard University, Washington, DC. 3.11gpa
Web Institute, Mechanical Engineering, Philadelphia, PA
Emergency Management Institute: FEMA, U.S. Department of Homeland Security-Field Officer
Six-Sigma Institute: Certified Greenbelt #PA-062001-56800Ga
Kepner-Tregoe, Management Workshop, 23 credits, #103231
Owner of 3USA Patents, with one in the medical field
Project management Institute (PMP) – Newtown Square, Pa
State of New Jersey Dept. of Education, License Certification (E/M Cad instructor)
Bob Hogue School of real Estate – Assoc. Licensing # ZHOO41345 Personal:
Excellent health, 190lbs, 5’-11”, Non-smoker,
Former DoD employee w/secret Clearance, Also Homeland Security Officer Government & Private -Volunteer
Father of 3 grown Kids with outstanding careers.
Valid U.S.A. Passport
References: Gladly furnished upon request