San Francisco CA
Cell: 917-***-**** – email@example.com
Persuasive Account Manager skilled at developing a diverse and large client base. Constantly looks for new ways to promote products and build professional network ties.
• Microsoft office Suite Proficient
• Detail-oriented data and market analysis
• Strategic account development
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Extensive personal network
• Empowering high-performing sales teams
06/2015 to Senior Sales/Business Consultant
Present Brian Vinet & Assoc – San Francisco CA
• Sold and merchandised Men’s, Women’s, and Kids to specialty dept. and mass retailers.
• Set up regular monthly or periodic deliveries with retailers by looks and categories.
• Worked trade and trunk shows to promote and market the label.
• Consulted with designers, and merchandisers, on current and future looks and trends.
• Consulted business owner with a business plan to reach a wider market and on pricing.
06/1992 to Senior Sales Account Manager
04/2015 Happy Fella – New York, NY
• Sold kids clothing to the mass and moderate chain stores around the country e.g:(Burlington, Ross, Variety Wholesale, Army Air force Exchange).
• Managed a portfolio of  accounts totaling $[10,000,000] in annual sales.
• Helped merchandise fabrics and supervise the design of lines for each season.
• Helped stores put together their assortments for the entire chain and specific demographics.
• Trained and worked along Junior account managers to grow their accounts.
• Attended and assisted in set up for trade shows.
• Created proposals for new and repeat customer business transactions.
• Consulted with clients after sales and contract signings to resolve problems and provide ongoing support.
• Monitored market activity and quoted pricing to maintain healthy profit margins. 05/1983 to Junior Partner
04/1992 Donald Matusoff and Associates – Chicago, IL
• Starting position, sales trainee, assisting other salesmen in showing their lines to their accounts.
• Promoted to Junior sales account manager in 1986 obtaining my own accounts as well as managing salesmen and assisting them with their accounts.
• Promoted to Junior partner in 1988.
• Represented multiple clothing lines for children, selling to regional, specialty, and department stores.
• Travelled multiple states to meet potential or current accounts as well as setting up at trade shows.