Career Objective: Looking for a challenging career that will enhance my whole experience of 15years, which allows me with an opportunity in Managerial Level to apply my creative ability and studies on practical application through your respectable Organization. : Grain Manager
Name: Ayman Ibrahim Mohamed
Address: 37 Military's city, Heliopolis, Cairo
Contact email info: email@example.com
Certificate: Faculty of Arts,
University: Ain Shames University
Year of graduation: 1985
Arabic: Native (writing, reading and speaking).
English: Excellent (writing, reading and speaking).
French- Italian: Little
Professional in MS Office (WinWord – Excel - PowerPoint)
Export Sales Manager
Duration: 10 days
Certificate: Ministry of Foreign trade
- Very Good Administrative, communication, Negotiations skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Presentable and highly organized
- Excellent typing and writing computer skills (draft letters, minutes, reports, job advertisements etc.)
High level of proficiency in E-mails and presentation with PowerPoint
- Very strong ability in Negotiations skills
- Able to work independently without any supervision.
- Strong creative skills and an understanding of creative processes.
- Ability to produce results under strict / short deadlines.
-Friendly and able to work with varying types and levels of people
im Work closely with the business head, traders, operators, origination desks and freight desk on daily basiss – ensure contracts are communicated effectively following the stock markets Grain price on daily bass
-Liaise with traders on open positions, vessels’ loading and other issues pertaining to trading risks management .
-Contract standardization as per Gaeta stander - Scrutinize contracts made by traders and highlight potential risk areas in contracts.
-Manage&handling all Oversee the operations department providing logistical support across APAC.
• reporting - Manage customer relationships via database spreadsheets and benchmarking
-handling all the shipping docs as per the import regulations
-handling all the docs as per the L/C Requirements
-follow up the vessel loading with overseas vendors
-Follow up the testing certificates with vendors as per the Stander
-arrange &coordinate with ports authorities for off loading
- Manage interior infrastructure and port the book of Egyptian grains Produce and update the fundamental analysis of grains.(Whet& Corn)
- managing of a Commercial and Execution and review traders’ performance and approve activities concerned with the execution of trading strategies.
• Liaise with traders on open positions, vessels’ loading and other issues pertaining to trading risks.
• Contract Standardization - Scrutinize contracts made by traders and highlight potential risk areas in contracts.
• Manage and overseas the operations department providing logistical support across APAC.
• Management Reporting - Manage customer relationships via database spreadsheets and benchmarking
• Coordination of global logistics.
• Co-ordinate with shipping lines and warehouse for loading and unloading of Agri-products in dry bulk carriers and container loads.
• Look after shipping, documentation and letters of credit are set up on time as per contracts.
• Manage account receivables.
• Oversee execution sales and purchase contracts to support Trading Department.
• Freight Settlement.
• Certify Lay- time calculation (demurrage/dispatch) of owners, suppliers & buyers.
• Execute Charter Parties - Monitor and ensure smooth execution of all matters related to letter of credit and insurance documentation.
• Logistics co-ordination in transportation of agricultural products feed wheat, soy bean, corn gluten meal, rapeseed meal
• Provide leadership and guidance to execution team and be involved in a very hands on way in executing high risk, large value contracts.
• Interface with internal legal counsel as well as with external lawyers on all ongoing trade disputes.
Participate in selection, negotiation & finalizing agreements with suppliers & customers and where appropriate be responsible for execution & maintenance of service levels as agreed.
Contribute input to development in technology & systems as applicable to improve efficiencies in cost, productivity & customer service.
Ensure compliance with HSSE and Quality System policies & procedures by all operational staff, enforcing safe working practices and ensure lost time injuries are kept to a minimum.
Liaise closely with shipping companies, customs agents, trucking companies, Customs, port authorities and other statutory authorities to ensure that their requirements are met.
Measure and monitor performance against critical criteria, policy and guidelines established by Terminals.
Responsible for setting and achieving the budget for the Operations Division and Ensure a cost efficient operation in excess current best practices.
Responsibility that all managers and labour in the operation are trained in best operation practices with regards to advanced operations strategies and new technology.
Manage employee performance issues including training, appraisals, discipline and grievances.
1-Name of company: Hassad food Qatar (Food Division)
Country: Qatar…. City: Doha..
Job title: Grain Division supply chain Manager
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
1-To expand and enhance grain accumulation across Egypt to develop new business & to create concrete and continuous savings in total cost.
2-Daily interaction with existing suppliers and hunting for new alternative Raw Materials to reduce the cost.
3-Implementing material planning strategies as per the needs of business using various tactics and MRP
Survey local and international market and provide regular feedback to top management on Grains Market.
4-Survey and constantly keep watch on price frequencies in the market.
5-Continuously observe and access the activities of competitor’s position into the markets.
6-Maintaining relations with the suppliers.
7-Coordination with various internal departments, to imports of goods from the international market.
8-Documentation for all the activities related to Import.
9-Keep the track of the raw materials status, provisions and procurements.
10-Coordination with Finance to arrange the favorable payment terms with the suppliers for the import of materials i.e. Cash Against Documents, L/C etc.
11-Efficient Correspondence and contact with overseas suppliers.
12-Keep track of documents that relate to imports and follow up on new orders and payments
13-Coordination with import desk, Seaport Authorities, shipping agents for monitoring &clearance of overseas cargos in time.
14-Inventory control through the various methods EOQ, ABC, Local-land International marketing.
Purchase &Trading of all raw materials & commodities as per GAFTA clauses.
Name of company: Toyota-Tsusho (Grain Div)
Country: Egypt…. City: Cairo
Job title: supply chain Manager
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Supervising: on all import& Export section.
Planning & Scheduling
1-Develop and maintain forecast, sales plan and inventory plan.
2- Work closely with Plant Material Mangers and Plant Directors to ensure that operational capacities and production requirements meet sales requirements.
3-Act as a liaison between Production, Quality Control, Purchasing and Sales in solving problems related to maintaining production and inventories plans.
4- Monitor the progress of production and inventory plans and report status to Chief Operations Officer. When necessary, develop and implements plans and procedures to achieve monthly goals.
5-Oversee the daily production scheduling
6-Develop and maintain systems that minimize materials and parts shortages that effect production and customer orders.
7-Prepare analysis and/or provide directional assistance for other division planning topics.
B- Shipping & Logistics
1-Manages distribution function to achieve customer service levels of 100% on -time and complete
2-Establish and implement order fulfillment practices that meet monthly logistics goals.
3-Manage warehouses space requirements and distribution costs
4- Monitor the progress of purchasing and shipping plans and report status to Chief Operations Officer. When necessary, develop and implements plans and procedures to achieve monthly goals.
5-Establish and implement logistics systems that meet with co for long and short term goals
6-Develop and maintain freight budget
7-Monitor offsite Third Party Logistics Facilities 8-Responsible for multiple warehouse locations and inventory replenishment systems
1-Establish inventory levels that meet inventory reduction and maintain high customer service levels
2-Develop and maintain inventory systems that achieve 98% inventory accuracy
3-Establish and implement with purchasing and suppliers systems that support JIT inventory practices. 4-Establish and implement work in process inventory procedures
Name of company: Al Sayad Trading (Honda power Products)
Country: Egypt…. City: Cairo…..
Job title: Import &Export Manager
Reporting to: senior operation Manager
1-To be responsible for developing& maintaining Operations strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
2-Achieving the target as per our international net-work agreement.
3-To supervising the Executives for Honda power products shipments world -wide.
4-Supervising the process of Booking with shipping lines &with our partners worldwide.
5-To ensure the the process with trucking companies to perform loading at customer site in time.
6-Handling All the inquiries which sent by the net-work offices.
7-Supervising on daily Basis for customs clearance procedures.
8-Monitoring and acting upon all customer complaints
References: Available upon request.