DIPAK MADHAV DURGUDE
Mobile number: 089********
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work with the best of my abilities to get satisfaction by delivering the appropriate solutions with the help of my education for the growth of the organization and also I want to join this company to gain knowledge.
2010 – 2015
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer)
Indira College of Engineering and Management, Pune
2008 – 2010
Karmvir Bhaurao Patil Vidyaniketan,Ashwi,Kd,
2007 – 2008
Higher Secondary Examination - Class X
Pravara Madhyamic Vidyalaya, Shiblapur
Published/Presented/Participated Workshop and Papers
• Published paper on Big data Analysis : Challenges and Solutions in International Journal of Scientific Research and Management.
• Presented paper on Application of Big Data In Automotive Industry: Scripting agents for 3d internet in Quantonium’15 and a National Level Student Technical Symposium,2015 held at Indira College Of Engineering and Management, Pune
• Attended a two day workshop on NNSC (National Network Security Championship) at Indira College Of Engineering and Management, Pune.
Skill Set :
• Technology's Known
C,C++,Data Structures, SQL, JAVA,PHP, Hadoop.
• Work on Software’s
Lab View, Android Studio, Corel Draw, WAMP Server, Visual Studio 2008
• OS known
Windows, Ubuntu, Red hat.
Oracle 9i, SQL Server2008
1) Project Name: Simulator for Vehicle Application.
Company Name: Tata Technologies
Duration:20 Jan 2014 to 20 July 2014
Description: In this project I had developed a Simulator for vehicle to test various parameters like speed, temperature, etc. by taking data through CAN device to reduce human effort for testing.
2) Project Name: Android Diagnostic display for vehicle application.
Company Name: Tata Technologies
Duration:20 July 2014 to 20 Nov 2014
Description: In this project we had fit TABLET in vehicle to monitor various activity like speed,GPS map, and also control various system using TAB
3)Project : B.E. Computer
Company Name: Tata Technologies.
Since data is being generated in very huge volumes with great velocity in all multi-structured formats like images, videos, weblogs, sensor data, etc. from all different sources, there is a huge demand to efficiently store, process and analyze this large amount of data to make it usable. Hadoop is undoubtedly the preferred choice for such a requirement due to its key characteristics of being reliable, flexible, economical, and a scalable solution.
In this project we are developing application to calculate various car engine values like torque, lambda from given value like Fuel Pulse, Ignition, Manifold Air Pressure & Water Temperature applied to a rotational inertia
Hadoop 2.6.0, JAVA.
• Date of birth : 28/10/1992
• Mob. No: 089********
• Nationality : Indian
• Permanent Address: At:-Shiblapur,Post:- Panodi,Tal:-Sangamner,Dist.:-A.Nagar, Pin :- 413738.
• Current Address: Indira College of Engg. And management, Parandwadi, Tal:-Mawal, Dist.:-Pune.
I hereby declare that the details provided by me in this resume are correct and I have knowingly not omitted/ misrepresented any information. I am aware that the company can use this data for verification purposes and any material inconsistency identified between the details shared above versus actual information would have a bearing on my employment, based upon company policies.
Date: Time: Place: Signature: