Joanne G. Sheldon
Windermere, FL 34786
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Over thirty years of top notch customer satisfaction skills, marketing, promotions and sales experience in the Financial Institutions and Music Industries.
• Exceptionally organized; strong abilities to prioritize, able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task, swift capacity in learning.
Education: A.S. of Business Administration, Goldey Beacom College, Wilmington, DE, June 1986
Mama Trash Promotions, Inc. Smyrna, DE (January 2006 – October 2015)
Marketing Consultant & International Music Promoter
• The International marketing and promotion of musicians via websites, social media, street teams (guerilla marketing), interviews, reviews, photography, promotion campaigns, special events/festivals/concerts (in the US & overseas).
• Annual festival solely arranged and held in Helsinki, Finland from 2007-2012 with a $10,000 net profit each year.
• Set up and management of tours and crowd funding; raised over $13,000 in three months during my first funding event in 2013.
• Office management, billing/collection, reporting, travel arrangements for festival clients, handled all aspects of home office and interaction with worldwide clients.
• Personal assistant to a famous musician for five years.
• Marketing and sales consulting services for several Delaware small businesses to expand their growth.
MBNA America Bank, Wilmington, DE / Bank of America, Wilmington, DE
Standby Letter of Credit Program Manager (August 2002 – March 2006)
• Developed and solely managed all aspects of the Standby Letter of Credit (SLOC) process for all participating MBNA Financial Institutions as governed by the Uniform Commercial Code of the USA. Handled the database for the program which represented over 8,000 accounts with $15 million in outstanding loans with a total portfolio of $80 million in available credit lines. Responsible for the recovery of over $1 million per year.
Group Relations Manager (April 2000 – August 2002)
• Developed cost-effective marketing initiatives utilizing direct mail, event marketing and telemarketing campaigns for assigned affinity programs. Obtained and maintained MasterCard and Visa Licensing documentation for all affinity credit card programs.
Account Executive/Marketing Manager/Administrative Assistant (January 1995 – July 1999)
• The only employee that handled both roles Account Executive and Marketing Manager in addition to being the Administrative Assistant.
• Successfully managed the relationship, including current/new products and services, including marketing programs, between MBNA and top affinity program contacts and their Customers.
• Prepared and presented education package/video to educate Account Executive and Marketing Coordinators in all regional offices.
• Administrative Assistant to the Executive Vice President of the area. Managed the efforts of five people.
MBNA America Bank, Wilmington, DE / Bank of America, Wilmington, DE (additional positions)
Portfolio Conversion Specialist (July 1999 – April 2000)
Customer Reading Manager (August 1993 – January 1995)
Sales Administrator (November 1988 – August 1993)
Financial Information Coordinator (September 1987 – November 1988)
Billing Dispute Representative (December 1986 – September 1987)
Customer Assistance Representative (March 1985 – December 1986)
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
INFORMATION ON THE ADDITIONAL MBNA AMERICA POSITIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST