Cell Phone: 609-***-****
MPH student in Global Health Leadership (New York University).
M.B.B.S (Doctor of Medicine) Dow Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan.
G.R.E exam taken on 02 Dec 2013.
TOEFL IBT has taken on 28 Dec 2013.
F.C.P.S. Part 1 exam (Internal Medicine Fellowship) Passed in 2012.
Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
CITI program certification (Social/ Behavioral Research course, Biomedical Research)
Article 27-F certification
●Global health scholarship
● Remedial Medical Centre and Nursing home (2008 to 2014; worked as a Senior Medical Officer)
● CIVIL HOSPITAL KARACHI (2005 to 2006 as a medical and surgical house officer in various departments).
Currently working with GMHC for capstone qualitative project.
Worked in different departments of Civil Hospital, Karachi during undergraduate training for three years.
● Volunteered for 24th Annual Halloween Children’s Parade at Washington Square Park, New York.
● Volunteered for Patient Welfare Association, where I used to generate funds for the poor patients from fairs and bake sales. ● worked as a volunteer in drugbank where we gave free medicines to the indigent patients, patients and funding for their blood test and imaging.
● Interested in gardening and travelling.
●Thorough history taking, meticulous physical examinations, efficient and reliable follow ups
●Recruit participants in research, qualitative interview
●Conduct literature review,
●Can write research proposal, can write executive summary, policy memo, reaction paper
●Can work with MS office
●Can work with SPSS
●Microsoft Access 2013
Currently working with Gay Men Health Crisis NYC (GMHC) for qualitative research as a part of capstone project.
I worked as a part time Research Medical Officer in PILL and participated in a research in Pakistan Institute of Living and Learning regarding
“Combined therapy of Liothyronine plus Sertraline in major depression in Pakistan” It is a double blinded randomized control trial of 8 weeks included 180 participants from 18 to 65 yrs of age. I have also participated in the systematic review of this research topic I have also participated in health programs of diagnosing anemia and thalassemia in school going children of Pakistan, which came out to be very common in some particular areas of our city.
I have actively participated in “ Prevalence of Psychiatric Disorders in Karachi: 2006 2010 which is published in the American Journal of Research Communication (firstname.lastname@example.org).