Executive Summary of Qualifications
I seek a role in which to implement sound management skills, call center skills, ability to operate a fork lift, including changing and using various accessories, customer service, collection efforts, shipping and receiving, fund raising, and sales practices, demonstrated truck driving experience with either straight truck or tractor/trailer combination, as well as, utilize exemplary employee motivational skills. I have proven my ability to diffuse highly charged situations; including resolving customer complaints and conflicts. I am an energetic self-starter with strong negotiation, performance management, and leadership skills.
Concentrix/Amazon Phoenix, Arizona
Customer Care Specialist
01/2014 – 10/2015
1. Handle incoming request from customers to ensure prompt resolutions of the queries resulting in complete satisfaction & acceptance.
2. Efficiently gather complete information to access and fulfill customer’s needs. 3. Communicate effectively and professionally with internal & external customers to resolve questions and issues.
4. Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvement that positively impact the customer’s experience.
Manpower/United Blood Services Phoenix, Arizona
Blood Donation Recruiter
07/2012 - 12/2014
1. Contact by telephone current apheresis and/or whole blood donors to recruit for donation.
2. Schedule appointments to ensure maximum number of donors are scheduled each day. 3. Maintain daily production standards, including phone calls and appointments. 4. Maintain accurate records of donors/groups contacted and appointments to avoid error. Spherion Staffing Services/AAA Tempe, Arizona
Emergency Roadside Assistant
02/2010 - 06/2012
1. Answered incoming calls in a call center setting via phone, computer and radio. 2. Assist customer and non-customers with roadside assistance. 3. Schedule tow’s and provides emergency services. Top Notch Classics Inc. Diamond Bar, California
Sales & Restoration Manager
12/2008 - 01/2010
1. Educated and managed over five associates on products, services for overall company improvement. Provided collection efforts to past accounts daily. 2. Maintain and protected profitable relationships by retaining existing customers and growing the company’s assets through customer and merchant retail usage, and cash transactions managing over hundreds of thousands of dollars each year. 3. Seasoned compliance manager skilled at building effective and productive working relationships with clients and associates at all levels. 4. Educated center managers on various products and sales presentation skills. Top Notch Classics Inc. Diamond Bar, California
Warehouse/ Shipping and Receiving Manager
11/2007 - 12/2008
1. Over seen all pulled orders from inventory shelves in warehouse and outside locations.
2. Assist in packing of orders and ensuring timely response. 3. Ensure that all receiving and shipping items match invoice or purchase orders. 4. Help create new procedures for warehouse efficiency. 5. Utilize proper techniques for lifting, packing, handling heavy objects and equipment. 6. Maintain proper logs for all equipment.
Neo’s Trucking Fontana, California
Trainer & Driver
11/2005 - 11/2007
1. Operated tractor-trailer combination; Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment.
2. Hook/unhook trailer and converter dollies to/from a tractor and/or trailer. 3. Load and unload freight as required with a forklift. 4. Collect and document receipt of cash and checks on shipment-collect and cash-on- delivery shipments.
5. Safely operates tractor-trailer equipment and operated reefer trailer. Packaging Corporation of America Vernon, California Warehouse Shipping & Receiving / Fork Lift Operator 02/2000 - 11/2005
1. Pulled orders in a fast-paced distribution environment, and operated a Sit Down forklift and pallet jack.
2. Efficiently sort, handle, and load freight into and unload it from over-the-road equipment, containers, city trailers, and/or straight trucks. 3. Pack one line or display efficiently and accurately in accordance with warehouse guidelines.
4. Inspect packed fairs to ensure instructions have been followed and quality standards maintained
Packaging Corporation of America Vernon, California Flexo Operator
06/1988 - 02/2000
1. Operate computerize flexo machine- set pre feeder and loader. 2. Set cutting knives and glue & folding rails.
3. Set counting and stacker equipment and maintain proper stock levels. Education/ License
The Department Of Motor Vehicle – 11/2007
Class A Commercial Driver’s License
The School of Small Business Management – 04/2002
Professional Career Development Institute-Credited in Business Management GED – 9/1992
Department Of Education
The Vernon School of Fork Lift – 01/1988
Credited in Fork Lifting Operator