*** ******* ***** ** - *******, GA 30076
• Customer service, supervisory experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent leadership skills with the ability to "Think outside the Box".
• Flexible, committed, and consistent performer. Possess outstanding work ethic, work well independently and
As part of a team.
• Ability to work effectively under demanding conditions while maintaining a "DO IT NOW" philosophy.
Park Hudson International/Temp Agencey.
WebMD/Mail Room/Facilities. August/2015 Oct/2015
Process outgoing and receive mail and packages (UPS, Staples, Fedex, Fedex Ground, daily. Retrieve mail from mailbox located in mall lobby area.
Restock coffee and paper supplies in large break room, medium and small break rooms. (Included in morning rounds)
New vendor setup requests
Weekly invoice processing
New Hire Workstation Preparation supplies, clean desk.
New Hire Facilities tour (Mondays), photo for badge, assign guest badge, setup for Parking or Marta access, building badge/access requests.
Product Management Center / Sr. Specialist
AT&T Mobility - Atlanta, GA - February 2013 to March 2015
• Directly interface with the AT&T business and consumer customer base via telecom system;
• Diagnose and provide a path to resolve data service inquiries; diagnose and provide resolution on voice and other
technical issues; interface with local team management, internal and external partners; multitask through
multiple systems while troubleshooting with customers;
• Accurately track all interactions via Telengence, Clarify knowledge of trouble shooting Android, Apple, Microcell, Windows as well as numerous other devices.
• Achieve above average call quality scores and including average handling time and customer availability
As well as schedule adherence and performance. Responsible for conducting Tier 3 trouble shooting
Customers require device assistance.
• Provides customer service transactions, including but not limited to; equipment troubleshooting, call handling, billing, service and equipment inquiries and all other customer transactions.
• Handles own customer escalations and minimizes transfers.
• Offers and educates on the benefits of products and services and explains how the recommendations will add value to the customer's wireless experience.
• Recognizes bells of churn and responds with effective recommendations.
. Knowledge of Software technologies, systems ( SOA-SNOOPER-TORCH) and other procedures.
Customer Service Rep/U-verse sales
AT&T Mobility- Sacramento, CA - March 2008 to June 2012
Suggests/• Duties: Receives customer telephone calls or other media regarding company products. Assess needs and
Promotes alternative products and services.
• Uses computerized system for information gathering. The ability to listen to internal and external customers and to communicate standard information clearly and concisely, adjusting language and terminology to the needs of the audience.
• Ability to use tact and common courtesy to achieve objectives. Fundamental knowledge of company billing, credit and/or activation system.
• Trouble shooting all PDA devices, all I PHONES and IPAD's and android devices. Knowledge of desktop
Software packages designated as necessary to the job.
• Ability to identify basic fraud and other financial situations and escalate appropriately. Understanding of basic products and services offered. Able to resolve basic customer issues and escalate if necessary. Demonstrates understanding and utilizes customer retention tools. Understanding of AT&T Mobility philosophies and business goals
Master Tech: Earthlink Inc
02/10/2000 - 05/28/2003
Duties: Answer incoming phone calls. Help customers with Internet setup. Provide excellent customer service. Assist Training new hires on earthlink software, escalations. Windows 3.1, Windows 95, 98 Sever 2000, Mac 7.1 to OS 10, Basic Networking & Via Airport, TCP/IP, Broadband DSL. Comcast, PacBell, Mindspring and JPS.Net Connection via Pop Modems, ISDN Novell Network and VPN TC/IP Router Connectivity DNS and DHCP technology platforms and systemsTrouble shooting.
Certificate in California PC832
American River Collage - Sacramento, CA
2010 to 2013
GED in Education
Northern Reception Center - Sacramento, CA
1988 to 1989
Microsoft access data base Mac os 7.1 through os. IOS9. And above including iPhones through 4s and above. iPads 1,through 4th Generation. Able to learn and adapt to new systems quickly Type
35/45WPM, Knowledge of Software technologies, systems ( CLAIRIFY-TELEGENCE-SOA-SNOOPER-TORCH-PEOPLE SOFT) and other AT&T Mobility Software and procedures.TC/IP Router Connectivity DNS and DHCP technology