Resume

Sign in

Field Service Engineer/ Team Lead/Manager

Location:
Carney, Michigan, 49812, United States
Salary:
80K
Posted:
December 22, 2015

Contact this candidate

Resume:

Christopher J. Kott

N***** County Road ***, Carney, MI. 49812

Phone: 517-***-****

Email: acsvvp@r.postjobfree.com

Field Service Engineer III Eos Imaging Inc. June 2014 – Dec 2015

Installed, maintained and repaired the EOS Imaging low dose, dual plane, full body scanner. Customer care and satisfaction are paramount. Mechanical skills developed doing installs from start to finish. Work completed independently in a timely and efficient manner. All service reports and travel expense paper work submitted on time. Travel was 100% and all travel arrangements made by engineer.

Field Service Engineer II Philips Health Systems Jan 2011 – June 2014

Maintained and repaired a wide variety of Philips modality cameras. Trained on general x-ray, fluero, C-Arms, Gamma Cameras, and Computed Tomography. Customer care and satisfaction are a high priority. Work completed in timely and professional manner, to include all associated paperwork, with little to no supervision. Performed timely care and maintenance of a company fleet vehicle.

Senior Field Service Engineer Digirad Corp. Nov 08 – Feb 2010

Skillfully maintained and repaired 26 mobile nuclear medicine cameras and the documentation of all associated paperwork. High emphasis placed on customer satisfaction and work quality. Required to travel out of the area about 30% of the time and all over the assigned region the other 70%. Performed timely care and maintenance of a company fleet vehicle. Work was successfully completed independently with little to no supervision.

Navy Hospital Corpsman Petty Officer 2ND Class U.S. Navy Feb 02 – Oct 08

Being a Non-Commissioned Officer in the military carries with it inherent responsibilities. With pride and distinction served my countries navy as an NCO. And as an NCO of the U.S. Navy successfully fulfilled the duties of leading by example, always demonstrating the core values of Honor, Commitment and Courage in all my designated assignments.

Advanced Bio-medical Repair Technician U.S. Navy Oct 05 – Oct 08

Successfully maintained and repaired all White House and Air Force One medical equipment, with superior customer service. Also worked at National Naval Medical Center Bethesda, a 300 bed hospital. Repaired and maintained a wide variety of dental and hospital equipment. Excellent trouble shooting skills developed on all sorts of electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.

Naval Aerospace Medicine Institute Manager U.S. Navy June 02 – Nov 04

Over saw and directed 10 clinical technicians whose mission was to complete the physicals of all naval aviation candidates. Responsible for the writing and reviewing of annual evaluations of said clinical technicians. Within the clinic each patient or candidate had to get to each of the required stations prior to seeing the physician for the actual exam. Smooth and constant flow was achieved through proper grouping and coordination with the team of technicians at each station. Stations included E.K.G., Audiogram, Lab, Anthropomorphic Measurement, Ophthalmology, E.N.T. and Physical Exam with a flight surgeon. Successfully moved up to 100 patients a day through the clinic. Expertly managed an annual budget of 1 million dollars keeping all departments appropriately stocked and all equipment in top working order. Team work and communication were paramount in the successful completion of an average of 70 physicals a day.

Supply Warehouse Manager U.S. Navy Aug 00 – Dec 01

Skillfully managed 6 subordinates in the shipping and receiving department at Naval Hospital Guantanamo Bay Cuba. Responsible for receiving and distributing millions of dollars’ worth of incoming supplies to the various departments of the hospital. Effectively expedited the dispersing of goods through exceptional communications with department supply liaisons. Successfully evaluated and counseled all subordinates on a bi-annual basis.

Education

Certified D.O.D. Bio-Medical Repair Technician

Bachelor of Arts. Siena Heights University, Adrian MI



Contact this candidate