firstname.lastname@example.org - 404-***-****
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
American Red Cross - Lawton, OK - May 2015 to Present Responsibilities
• Provides a worldwide system of emergency related services to members of the military and their families.
• Interviews callers and coordinates requests for service to include recording all client information in the case management system; determining eligibility for American Red Cross services; assessing client needs; and providing appropriate services to clients
• Performs outbound activities including obtaining verification, delivering messages, coordinating case management services with the jurisdictional chapter/station, and/or providing other follow-up actions needed for complete and timely client service
• Compose and deliver emergency communication messages to domestic and overseas locations
• Sends messages for delivery to deployment locations and ships at sea using military networks
• Provides financial assistance to clients on behalf of military aid societies in accordance with the National Memorandum of Understanding
Certified Nurse Assistant
Comanche County Memorial Hospital - Lawton, OK - May 2013 to April 2015 40 hrs per week
• Provide physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities.
• Gather information from caregivers, nurses, or physicians about patient condition, treatment plans, or appropriate activities.
• Observe or examine patients to detect symptoms that may require medical attention, such as bruises, open wounds, or blood in urine.
• Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
• Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records. EVS Tech
Piedmont Healthcare - Atlanta, GA - February 2012 to March 2013 40 hrs per week
• Makes sure the hospital environment is clean and safe.
• Sanitize and clean the Operation room after every procedure
• Sweep, Mop, Buff and wax the hospital floors
Cameron University - Lawton, OK - August 2011 to December 2011 20 hrs per week
• Answered office phone calls to provide information, take messages, or schedule appointments.
• Greeted persons entering establishment, determined nature and purpose of visit, and directed or escorted them to specific destinations.
• Performed administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
• Collected, sorted, distributed, and prepared mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
• Filed and maintained confidential records.
HONORS AND COMMENDATIONS
2009-2012 Dean's List and Presidents Honor Roll
Bachelors of Business Administration in Management Cameron University - Lawton, OK
Associates of Science in Business
Cameron University - Lawton, OK
Excellent detail oriented, ability to work in a fast paced environment,MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, Team Player with a strong interpersonal skills, Excellent writing and communication skill, Self motivated with sound analytical skills and judgement, Solid work ethic and integrity. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• 3+ years of quality customer service
• Gathered pertinent demographic information and kept confidentiality
• Comprehensive oral and communications skills and analytical writing skills RELATED SKILLS
• Successfully completed professional development and etiquette training.
• Developed and presented a business plan with team members.
• Surveyed business owners for a business plan project.