RAJANIKANT VIJAY WALDE.
Seeking a challenging, rewarding opportunity in a reputed organization which recognizes my true
potential while nurturing my Subject knowledge, Communications and technical skills for the
development of the organization.
• B.E ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION 2014.
Shivajirao S. Jondhale College of Engg And Tech, Mumbai University, 67.67%.
• HSC 2010.
JVM Mehta College, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra State Board, 74.33%.
• SSC 2008.
Saraswati Vidyalaya, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra State Board, 81.53%.
Computer and Other Technical Skills:
• Microsoft office Power Point 2003/2007
• Good typing speed.
• Basic knowledge of C++, Java.(beginner), and Networking.
• Able to learn new softwares and programming languages.
• Undergone through various softwares during academics such as arduino uno programming,
atcommands, hyperterminal, tasm, matlab,scilab, autocad.
• Self-disciplined, self-confident and hard working.
• Co-operative and adjustable nature
• Strongly self motivated. I thrive on challenges and a committed profession.
• Willing to learn new things and work in team.
• Summer Internship of 1 Month In Bhabha Atomic Research Center On Project Gieger Muller
• Completed final year project for period of 7 months In Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City,
Reliance Infra on Project Central Monitoring System.
• Posted As Etsa Genereal Secretary In Academics.
• Won Prize In Article Writing.
• Participation Certificate In JaTitans held at Swami Vivekanand College of Engg & Tech.
• Managed Events On The Occassion Of Engineers Day,IEEE Programs,Etc.
Project Work Details:
• Project Name: GEIGER MULLER DETECTOR. (BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH
Description: The main objective of this project is to detect the amount of Gamma
radiation on human body. It basically uses Geiger Muller tube, high voltage
Skills used: Research and development, circuit design, pcb making, soldering, testing,
• Project Name: CENTRAL MONITORING SYSTEM.(RELIANCE INFRA)
Description: Completed Final Year Project In DHIRUBHAI AMBANI KNOWLEDGE
CITY On CENTRAL MONITORING SYSTEM which Is Based On Wireless
Communication. The Basic Aim Of This Project Is To Save Power Which Is Frequently
Used By ATM Branches. It Basically Uses Technologies Such As GSM, Arduino Uno
Development Board Power Driving Circuits.
Skills used: Gsm, gprs technology, atcommands, hyperterminal, arduino uno software, c
programming lang, design of circuit and hardware, research and implementation, design
Interests And Hobbies
• I like to discover new things related to automobiles, gadgets, etc
• Gaming, Music and indoor games, helping nature.
• I like to travel, communicate with new personalities and discover new ambiences.
• Date Of Birth: 18 April,1992
• Languages Known: English, Hindi, Marathi
• Permanent Address: Airoli, Navi Mumbai-400708.